Step Up Reviews

• Sep 11, 2019

Full of conventional teen romance tropes and cliches with a plot that's just excuse for people to break out dancing, Step Up still has good performances from its two leads + solid romantic chemistry between them and the actual dance choregraphy is fun and full of energy.

• Jun 16, 2018

Actually just seen Step Up for the first. Changing Tatum is great in this movie and Jenna Dewan is spectacular. Great dancing and great music. Loved how they mixed gritty street life with artsy trained dancing. I'm surprised to see only a 19% RT rating. The critics are wrong, what was they thinking.

• May 13, 2018

Amazing film. The clash of two different people from two different upbringings and social circumstances sets this film up for 5 stars from the beginning. The choices made by the two main characters and those that surround them reflect modern day issues and this is mirrored in their dance theoughout. Overall one of the best films i saw as a kid and it still is to this day!

• Feb 01, 2018

Not bad for what it is. Even if the plot is a bit cheesy, Tatum and Dewan have good chemistry onscreen

• Oct 11, 2017

This movie was...okay. The romance is cute, kind of. The dancing and music is nice. But ultimately, this movie is predictable. And on top of that, there are many scenes that drastically, and unnecessarily, change the movie. Just when you think the movie might not be completely predictable, nope, one scene is thrown in to make sure the movie follows its cliche plot. And towards the end another drastic scene was unnecessary thrown in. I would not watch Step Up again and I do not recommend it.

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Dec 22, 2016

Not sure why the critics hated on it... skinnys death i hated though

Not sure why the critics hated on it... skinnys death i hated though

• Jul 25, 2016

Excelentes películas a mi gusto,personalmente no me gusta el romance pero la idea que quiere expresar las peliculas son muy interesantes y mas para analizarlas en la sociedad actual.

• Jun 25, 2016

I never thought I would see hip hop and ballet go together so well, but they really made the story flow. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan really had a great connection that even lasted past the set to marriage in real life. Amazing movie.

• Jun 04, 2016

this is a great movie. great duo and great inspiring movie and if you put your mind to anything you can achieve it.