Stripes Reviews

• Nov 27, 2020

Relies too much on Bill Murray and Harold Ramis to give charismatic performances - which they do, it's just not enough to save the raunchy comedy bits from aging terribly.

• Henry R
    Sep 21, 2020

This is the ultimate Classic very funny.

This is the ultimate Classic very funny.

• Aug 30, 2020

This is my favorite Bill Murray film of all time and also one of my favorite films of all time. I thought this was a really funny film. The cast in this film did a great job. The story in this film was really good. This is my favorite comedy film that came out in the 1980's.

• Aug 11, 2020

Typically absurd, like a lot of movies in its time... And brilliant!

Typically absurd, like a lot of movies in its time... And brilliant!

• Aug 09, 2020

"Son of bitch, shit", this movie is good. I love watching to see how the culture was then and comparing to how it is now. People were happier back then, more playful and didn't take life too seriously. There was no social media cancel culture and people actually used cash. This time period was the beginning of the end in terms of the USA becoming a corporation.

• Jul 21, 2020

A good Bill Murray vehicle with help from other Saturday Night Live alumni. A bit of a weak story is saved by some great comedic tinges.

• Jul 15, 2020

It counts on Bill Murray way too much to deliver laughs rather than the script. That said it is Bill Murray so...

• Jul 06, 2020

This is the ultimate classic! Very funny!

This is the ultimate classic! Very funny!

• Jul 02, 2020

My favorite Bill Murray movie ever, and one of my favorite comedies of all time. Bill Murray is at his best in this one, it has a lot of funny stuff to it, the story works very good, Harold Ramis and John Candy do a great job as well, and has a really good score from Elmer Bernstein. All I can say is that's the fact, Jack!

• Jul 01, 2020

One of the best Comedies of all time!

One of the best Comedies of all time!