Super Troopers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Super Troopers Reviews

May 10, 2017
Loved this movie. Thought I cracked a rib I was laughing so hard
February 26, 2017
Obviously your tomatometer is a gigantic piece of shit when every else likes it but rottentomatoes doesnt
February 24, 2017
One of the best original comedy! It is a little stupid but that's the point! "have a nice day meow"
February 22, 2017
With enough one-liners to fill a book of haikus, this movie appeals to any high-school stoner with a chip on both shoulders. Maybe you just had to be there...
½ February 16, 2017
Hit and miss comedy has its moments. It does show great potential in its cast (wherever they are now?!).
½ February 9, 2017
I expected very little when this movie started, but the opening scene with the troopers seriously messing with the heads of some teens set the pace and tone for what is an extremely funny film with a bunch of very likable guys.
Switch off your brain for an hour and a half and just enjoy the ride.
½ January 16, 2017
I know people will hate for this, but I don't care. How can anyone think this is a good movie? It is one of the shittiest comedy movies I have ever seen!
January 7, 2017
4 stars - This was Hilarious when I was 15ish and less funny when I saw it a couple years ago, but it's nostalgic and goofy fun.
November 21, 2016
Even if the humor is a little juvenile, I can't deny that it's hilarious.
November 5, 2016
It might be dumb, but I still love it. I laughed through the whole movie. My wife hates it. She doesn't get it.
October 25, 2016
Movie Review: Final
A war between Hwy cops and city cops who will win? Super Troopers, starring Jay Chandrasekhar, paul Soter, Erik Stolhanske, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Marisa Coughlan. Put there own funny twist on serving justice ass Hwy cops. All the Hwy cops are getting shut down and these troopers are trying to make a big bust to stay in the force. And the city cops are trying to get their jurisdiction becoming huge rivals. The Hwy cops have a hard time being serious there always pranking each other, drinking, and fighting. Super troopers really doesn't have a plot until halfway through the movie. It feels like it repeats it self a bit through the movie. They aren't anything like real cops. In every scene there's always something to laugh at. Everyone gets to be the hero at some point even farva. Romeo and Juliet romance is in this movie one Hwy cop and one city cop. I give this movie ? and a must see.
September 17, 2016
Funny, stupid funny. lots of silliness. good to see if you have to be able to please your free time.
½ September 13, 2016
Rotten tomatoes Critics wouldn't know funny from drama. this movie is gold and whoever reviewed it for this site should be taken out back and whipped with a rubber hose.
August 28, 2016
This is one crazy cop movie. Troopers vs Local Police is insane!
July 24, 2016
Not a particularly incredibly made picture but its juvenile humor satisfied my appetite for laughter. One of my favorite buddy hangout comedies to thrown on during a party next to Happy Gilmore and Grandma's Boy.
½ April 16, 2016
i laughed a couple times; but i don't care to see it again.
April 5, 2016
It's a shame Broken Lizard's first big movie was their best but you really have nowhere to go but down when you start with this classic. Still just as hilarious today as it was after college. Lines aplenty.
April 3, 2016
I want a litre of Cola!
½ April 1, 2016
Stoners really enjoy this one.
March 23, 2016