Super Troopers Reviews

• Mar 22, 2019

Some funny gags and jokes helped by a charismatic cast can’t save the film from overall falling prey to unfunny generic stoner humor.

• Mar 12, 2019

Who doesn't love this movie?!?!?! It was fantastic

Who doesn't love this movie?!?!?! It was fantastic

• Feb 14, 2019

Worst movie ever. Dont waste your time.

Worst movie ever. Dont waste your time.

• Feb 08, 2019

This movie is a classic

This movie is a classic

• Jan 15, 2019

The fact that the rating is so low and everyone wrote such bad reviews for this movie is the reason I donâ(TM)t listen to anything rotten tomatoes says. Iâ(TM)ve seen this movie 100 times and itâ(TM)s funny every time. What is funny if this isnâ(TM)t??? So confused.

• Dec 16, 2018

Too uneven to give a higher rating, but contains 3-4 scenes that had both my wife and I crying with laughter.

• Nov 16, 2018

a good, silly, fun movie with lots of funny characters, scenes, and lines. more proof that critics only get wet for boring british movies and are completely out of touch with what people actually enjoy.

• Oct 14, 2018

I know we all agree we all enjoyed Super Troopers 2 and my opinion it was more funnier than the first one you know it . The whole cast a lot of bravery to come back and do a comedy sequel like that and that's the reason why we like that whole amazing cast and we do hope they make another one

• Sep 19, 2018

Hilarious but sometimes a little slow. However a classic

Hilarious but sometimes a little slow. However a classic

• Aug 19, 2018

I could say a lot about this film, but i'll just say this: it's basically an unfunny slap shot with cops. Oh, and a lot less story and a lot less jokes. The cast is clearly having a great time, but not so much audience.