Teen Wolf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teen Wolf Reviews

May 23, 2017
Very underrated its just cheesy dumb entertainment, nothing wrong with that.
May 9, 2017
I'll be frank here, I fell asleep within the first 20 minutes. This may have been because the film was boring, or I was tired. However, once I woke up about three quarters of an hour before the end of the film, I began to really enjoy it. MJF is classic here. Funny and witty, the film gets a lot better after the first half. Persevere, and you'll enjoy it!
April 12, 2017
As a kid I loved this movie. Today I still like it. A bit goofy, but still hilarious.
½ March 15, 2017
This is pure lighthearted '80s fun and Michael J. Fox is great!
March 11, 2017
A fairly typical sports movie, albeit one where the star player is a werewolf. Michael J. Fox and his crew are very likeable, and easily the best part of the film. However, aside from a few moments here or there, I didn't find it very funny. I'm glad that I saw it, but I probably won't return to it anytime soon.
March 5, 2017
Light fun. Not really "that" investing though.
½ January 29, 2017
Lots of fun. Michael J.Fox is hilarious!
January 6, 2017
classic 80s teen comedy
December 16, 2016
Funny, charming and with plenty of heart and messages, Teen Wolf is a joy to watch from start to finish. Michael J Fox is a brilliant actor and the soundtrack is up there with some of the best soundtracks of the 80s. .
November 16, 2016
Michael J. Fox learns that he is a werewolf in a campy eighties teen comedy. It's somewhat entertaining. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
July 12, 2016
This movie dosent really take it self seriously and just focused more on making a movie that was entertaining, not a very great film but way better than the sequel.
½ June 30, 2016
In the 80s any kind of movie could fly if marketed well. After the studio sat on this film for a while- the release and popularity of 'Back To The Future' soared Michael J. Fox into the limelight, and the studio guessed correctly to then release the shelved, 'Teen Wolf' to box office success. It's cheesy. It's silly. It's cliched and predictable- but it's also enjoyable. Rating: 7 / 10
June 11, 2016
A classic in every right, even if it hasn't aged that well.
May 23, 2016
Teen Wolff takes a neat, fantastic concept, and dumbs it down into a party movie. The "responsibility" sub-plot isn't handled well, and the horror-aspect of being a werewolf is completely ignored for a few fun ideas in a basketball movie. Not to say Teen Wolf doesn't have its enjoyable moments, but the film barely took use with its concept, and what's left is a mediocre pubescent story.
May 17, 2016
strange and a bit stupid
April 26, 2016
Literally the best movie i have ever seen.
March 9, 2016
Probably one of the funniest comedies ever.
March 6, 2016
Don't know how I missed this one, but I gotta see it sometime.
½ March 5, 2016
Marty McFly is Chewbacca-Sasquatch hybrid.

'Nuff said!
½ January 22, 2016
A pretty good movie, but compared to the tv show I was disappointed.