Teen Wolf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teen Wolf Reviews

January 6, 2017
classic 80s teen comedy
December 16, 2016
Funny, charming and with plenty of heart and messages, Teen Wolf is a joy to watch from start to finish. Michael J Fox is a brilliant actor and the soundtrack is up there with some of the best soundtracks of the 80s. .
November 16, 2016
Michael J. Fox learns that he is a werewolf in a campy eighties teen comedy. It's somewhat entertaining. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
July 12, 2016
This movie dosent really take it self seriously and just focused more on making a movie that was entertaining, not a very great film but way better than the sequel.
½ June 30, 2016
In the 80s any kind of movie could fly if marketed well. After the studio sat on this film for a while- the release and popularity of 'Back To The Future' soared Michael J. Fox into the limelight, and the studio guessed correctly to then release the shelved, 'Teen Wolf' to box office success. It's cheesy. It's silly. It's cliched and predictable- but it's also enjoyable. Rating: 7 / 10
June 11, 2016
A classic in every right, even if it hasn't aged that well.
May 23, 2016
Teen Wolff takes a neat, fantastic concept, and dumbs it down into a party movie. The "responsibility" sub-plot isn't handled well, and the horror-aspect of being a werewolf is completely ignored for a few fun ideas in a basketball movie. Not to say Teen Wolf doesn't have its enjoyable moments, but the film barely took use with its concept, and what's left is a mediocre pubescent story.
May 17, 2016
strange and a bit stupid
April 26, 2016
Literally the best movie i have ever seen.
March 9, 2016
Probably one of the funniest comedies ever.
March 6, 2016
Don't know how I missed this one, but I gotta see it sometime.
½ March 5, 2016
Marty McFly is Chewbacca-Sasquatch hybrid.

'Nuff said!
½ January 22, 2016
A pretty good movie, but compared to the tv show I was disappointed.
January 1, 2016
What on earth did I just watch? Such an eighties style of filmmaking but with so many plot holes it's impossible yo get invested. The werewolf becoming the most popular person at school is okay to avoid but it grows incredibly tiresome as you soon discover the film has no real story. I treat this film has a cult film as it really has no real mainstream appeal. They recycle so much footage in that final game it's hilarious, the amount of points the beavers score compared to the scoreboard is just bad directing. I'm eager to watch just how bad Teen Wolf 2 is.
½ December 2, 2015
A train wreck of a movie. The writing is awful. The idea feels like it would be a better SNL skit than a movie. It's a somewhat fun film to watch with friends, but it is pretty low-grade and painfully bad. Even though it was only an hour and a half, it felt like it dragged on forever. It also felt like production had little to no budget on this.
November 2, 2015
Así como cuando intenta ver una película de los 80s 30 años después... y descubre que no es ni un poquito interesante
½ September 3, 2015
Michael J Fox is adorable, as usual, and that high school party looked fun, but otherwise this movie is DULL. Atrocious sound editing amongst other production errors. I suppose I may have liked it better if I had seen it in the 80's...
½ August 26, 2015