The Croods Reviews

• 4d ago

Funny and wild, The Croods is a good piece of entertainment for all ages.

Funny and wild, The Croods is a good piece of entertainment for all ages.

• May 23, 2020

It was an interesting concept but seemed racist.

It was an interesting concept but seemed racist.

• May 22, 2020

The Croods is a hilarious animated movie that I could watch over and over again.

• Apr 06, 2020

This movie was outstanding I loved the music and the characters were great I recommend adults and kids watch It. And I got so intrigued by the plot and thought Every thing was great.

• Apr 01, 2020

Amazingly humorous and fantastic

Amazingly humorous and fantastic

• Mar 03, 2020

(8.5)我们老师在我四年级的时候带我们看了这部电影,真的超好看!

(8.5)我们老师在我四年级的时候带我们看了这部电影,真的超好看!

• Mar 03, 2020

Funny in DreamWorks fashion, this underrated soon to be franchise continuer spreads commentary on adjusting to modern times and the detrimental effects of being part of an ultra conservative household. 4.25

• Feb 23, 2020

Very enjoyable animation flick. I think it suffered from poor marketing before release, but definitely worth watching with the kids.

• Feb 16, 2020

Very touching and funny. The negatives are outnumbered by the positives, and not to mention the beautiful animation.

• Jan 30, 2020

An original animated film with some color. Nothing really great but nothing really bad either. If I don't see the sequel coming out in 2020, I wouldn't be mad though.