The Conjuring Reviews

• 2d ago

"The Conjuring" is one of the most thrilling horror film to have come out in recent times. It is up there with "Sinister" as one of the scariest films I have watched. Since it's based off of "true events", it makes it even more interesting. I can't quite give it a full 5 star rating because it does have quite a few jump scares, but at least a good portion of those jump scares add to the atmosphere of this movie. If you are a first time watcher of this movie, it will certainly disturb you for a while. It doesn't stick with me like "Sinister" does long after, but The Conjuring is a fun watch and I always love coming back for a rewatch every now and then.

• Nov 06, 2019

Not as scary as reviews would indicate, when it was scary it was a good scary, not gory or bloody.

• Nov 02, 2019

One of my all time favorite horror movies. Quality of the jumpscares may be lacking a bit in terms of design, but the overall impact was amazing!

• Nov 01, 2019

The Conjuring brought quality horror back to cinema, and opened up a series of solid tie in movies.

• Nov 01, 2019

A slow demonic burn that leads to terrifying results.

A slow demonic burn that leads to terrifying results.

• Oct 31, 2019

This is one of my favorite horror movies of this generation.

This is one of my favorite horror movies of this generation.

• Oct 31, 2019

Osmmm movie nice pure content watch this movie

Osmmm movie nice pure content watch this movie

• Oct 30, 2019

Excellent characters. Great scary scenes!! One of the best horror films ever!!

Excellent characters. Great scary scenes!! One of the best horror films ever!!

• Oct 28, 2019

It's the perfect film for anyone who wants to watch mediocre depictions of people who scare easily.

• Oct 27, 2019

Well yes, the beginning of the conjuring universe. Ed and Elizabeth Warren's portrayal are characterized masterfully and mold the movie into a masterpiece. A must see! 10+/10.