The Great Wall Reviews

• Aug 29, 2019

le son de ce film est pourri! on entend souvent très peu dans les discussions. son trop fort dans les combats! film ok. divertissant!

• Aug 23, 2019

Hahaha! Ok, so, it's not that the movie is that 'good' that it's a 4/5, but it's so much fun that I will definitely be seeing it again, probably more than once. This is a great '90s adventure movie. It knows what it is, and it does that very very well. It also doesn't do anything above that. It feels a lot like The Mummy (1999), without all the horror bits.

• Aug 19, 2019

Not a bad movie, stunning special effects,

Not a bad movie, stunning special effects,

• Aug 10, 2019

I watched the movie on Hulu and enjoyed the movie except for I was expecting dragons instead of alien looking monsters. Enjoyed most of the movie and the premise was ok but if they had been fighting these monsters for years why did it take so long to figure out the magnet ? The accent was cheesy and would have been better for him to go with his own since it didn't add anything to the movie but we enjoyed it. And the visual effects were pretty good. The female general was awesome!

• Aug 08, 2019

The Great Wall is an ugly Lord Of The Rings meets War Of The Worlds.

The Great Wall is an ugly Lord Of The Rings meets War Of The Worlds.

• Aug 06, 2019

The critics are blind and numb to good movies. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie: great story, excellent graphics, wonderfully colored, and I liked the acting, action and between scenes. I can recommend this movie to anyone and all because I don't have to warn them about foul language, or offensive sex scenes. I applaud the creators of this film and thank them, and ask for more like this movie! ALL thumbs up!

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 17, 2019

I suuuuuper don't care. This looks like an advertisement for a brand I wouldn't bother buying.

• Jul 17, 2019

The legends of china are really interesting to me and seeing this satisfied me, even though it lacked a few things. Towards the end it felt rushed but i like the costumes and some of the action. In the end, i enjoyed it was alright.

• Jul 13, 2019

Thoroughly Enjoyed this movie. I do not get all the bad reviews. This is an action adventure movie. The battle scenes are spectacular, the intricacy of the armor worn by he solders is amazing. The movie exceeded all my expectations

• Jun 22, 2019

When this was in theaters the casting baffled me. After seeing a little of it I realized it's a monster movie, really. It turned out not to be nearly as bad as I was expecting. Sure it jumps all over and has many plot holes, but still the lore was entertaining enough. Tian Jing was the real star of the movie.