The Prince & Me Reviews

• Mar 14, 2019

Great feel good and romantic movie.

Great feel good and romantic movie.

• Sep 19, 2018

Yes, it's a "cookie cutter" girl's dream movie. But I happen to like those. I like the girl's hootspa and honesty about who she is and wants to be. But then all her childhood dreams come true.

• Jun 03, 2018

Quote and interesting.

Quote and interesting.

• Jul 19, 2017

Predictable that the great girl with high standards gives them up for a eh guy who turns out to be an immature prince. But her love changes him and makes him suddenly grow up and be the man his parents want and his country needs.

• Jul 25, 2016

A terrible romantic comedy with another cliché Cinderella story.

A terrible romantic comedy with another cliché Cinderella story.

• Dec 28, 2015

Honestly terrible and unrealistic (even when you try and leave your brain at the door). It's wish fulfillment at its finest.

• Jul 27, 2015

Seen this type of story before only much,much better interestingly told.

Seen this type of story before only much,much better interestingly told.

• Jun 02, 2015

This was really good, those two had great chemistry. Steer clear of the sequel though, it's just a crappy princess diaries knock off.

• May 08, 2015

A Great Romance Story !!!!! To have those wonderful emotions of TRUE LOVE stirring in the heart, is such a great experience.

• Mar 15, 2015

Can't believe I watched the whole thing. So many missed opportunites for comedy and glam in this failure. First part so poorly edited and segued, it could have been done by a not so good amateur. Some pretty dresses though -- and that's it except that the two major players are very good looking.