Reviews

• Aug 03, 2021

Almost Worth the Walken lines, but no real love for any of the other characters, especially Seann Scott's. OK for a Sunday popcorn flick, but don't know if I'd want to watch it again.

• May 11, 2021

I liked The Rundown a lot back when I first saw it. Years down the road, it's still entertaining, even if it's not the knee-slapping, rip-roaring good time it used to be. The pairing of The Rock and Seann William Scott is a surprisingly good mix for comedy, but the story is a little undercooked and the action is fairly choppy. I still enjoy it, though I may not recommend it as highly as I used to.

• Jan 18, 2021

The story isn't very original, it's sometimes overly stylish, and the editing and directing have some flaws, but it still manages to be an entertaining action movie with some over-the-top but cool fight scenes, decent humor, and likable performances by The Rock and Seann William Scott.

• Sep 25, 2020

A very good, funny action film. Not that well known and worth checking out!

A very good, funny action film. Not that well known and worth checking out!

• Sep 06, 2020

None of the "jokes" landed for me... I may have snorted once, but overall it has poor comedic writing which relies heavily on childish slapstick / physical comedy. Decent action scenes though.

• Sep 06, 2020

An okay action flick that moved a little slow and definitely wasn't as funny as it intended to be. However, the action sequences were pretty good and the talented cast had great chemistry on-screen. The scenery throughout the movie was also nice, making this a good watch.

• Aug 30, 2020

Was recently talking about this movie with a friend and was kind of shocked to see the score it had here. It is a funny and clever movie that is over the top in just the right way. It has an amazing cast beyond just the leads & is incredibly entertaining. Easily one of my favorite action comedies.

• Jul 05, 2020

It’s like an 80s Arnold movie lol

It’s like an 80s Arnold movie lol

• Jun 29, 2020

The leads are well matched and fun, even if the script is forgettable.

The leads are well matched and fun, even if the script is forgettable.

• May 18, 2020

A fun, funny movie with some good action. Not a bad plot either.

A fun, funny movie with some good action. Not a bad plot either.