The Villainess (Ak-Nyeo) Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

The story has been told before, but this comptetent Korean production adds top-notch action with pizzaz and originality and still finds room for an emotional tale.

• Jul 23, 2019

Wow, be prepared. It starts off with action and goes and goes and goes..... twists and turns, loved it!!!

• Jun 21, 2019

1st 8 minutes makes John Wick envious and the last 10 are outright bonkers.

1st 8 minutes makes John Wick envious and the last 10 are outright bonkers.

• Mar 29, 2019

Keeps you at the edge of your seat from beginning to end. A great balance of action and thrill with perfectly displayed secondary themes. A great watch overall.

• Mar 25, 2019

Tries too hard and lacks focus.

Tries too hard and lacks focus.

• Dec 31, 2018

Opening with a wicked long-take that shows you just what you're in for, 'The Villainess' is an action-packed, super violent and visually stylish affair. It's absolutely jam-packed with cool camera shots (a lot of it done with some smart editing) and lovely cinematography, as well as a ton of kinetic action that leaves you breathless with its relentless pace. Plot-wise, it's a different story, unfortunately. It has some nice ideas (although, not particularly original), but in the end, it's too convoluted with the different parts failing to come together to form something cohesive that has the emotional impact it should (I can't remember the last time I've seen one character get put through so much crap, that poor woman). That being said, if you like violent fight sequences and South Korean films, I consider this a must-watch for the action scenes alone which are really quite unique and entertaining.

• Dec 21, 2018

I have boxxy software and I can watch everything I want . It's the first movie service that also has adult content included!

• Nov 21, 2018

Ak-Neyo es lo mas parecido a oldboy y hardcore henry que veras del 2017,una historia de venganza interminable realmente se hace sentir mas que eso, sus secuensias cuidadosamente creada son plato fuerte para este melodrama de accion que profundiza en su protagonista de manera invasiva.

• Sep 21, 2018

I usually like Japanese films but this take on Nikita was below par for me.

I usually like Japanese films but this take on Nikita was below par for me.

• Aug 18, 2018

WoW all the GOOD Stuff in one place!!

WoW all the GOOD Stuff in one place!!