Untouchable Reviews

• Jan 11, 2019

Very funny! Loved it. Kevin and Brian were great!

Very funny! Loved it. Kevin and Brian were great!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Jan 11, 2019

Solid date night film. Entertaining. Unfairly, this film will probably receive poor reviews from any member of the LGBT community due to Kevin Hart comments made a decade ago which he has since apologized for repeatedly.

• Jan 11, 2019

This was way better than I thought. To think it's actually a true story...

This was way better than I thought. To think it's actually a true story...

• Jan 11, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! It had a lot of great humor as well as intriguing relationships. I think it’s one of the best films of the year!

• Jan 11, 2019

Great, another Kevin Hart buddy movie with cliche jokes and a very predictable plot

• Jan 11, 2019

Great movie. It was entertaining, funny, and brought me great joy!

Great movie. It was entertaining, funny, and brought me great joy!

• Jan 11, 2019

One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. Great performances by all! Definately a must see!

• Jan 11, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed this film. The acting was wonderful and the story was as well. I thought it might be lacking in a real world feel therefore making it a little sappy. This was not the case. I highly recommend seeing this encouraging tale that will make you laugh and just feel good.

• Jan 11, 2019

Excellent movie. Great acting and well done story.

Excellent movie. Great acting and well done story.