When Harry Met Sally Reviews

• Sep 13, 2020

Legendary and classic. You've probably heard most of the film's dialogue in quotes that people make even thought you've never seen it. Hilarious, yet poignant. Acting from all major members, especially Billy Crystal, is amazing. Meg Ryan is refreshing as the foil to Crystal's shenanigans. Must see and never gets old.

• Sep 10, 2020

When an uptight woman simulates sex in public for a sleazebag and so many more with women in their dreams.

• Sep 02, 2020

To me this movie feels like every other romantic comedy. Nothing special.

To me this movie feels like every other romantic comedy. Nothing special.

• Sep 02, 2020

Pros: Firstly, it's definitely a classic. The chemistry between Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal on screen was superb. Bouncing off each other at every point. I definitely became emotionally attached to both. Both giving career defining performances for me The telephone scene… if you know and the fake orgasm The script was fantastically written. Had its mix of romance as well as humour that blended so well together This film certainly changed the many romantic comedies were perhaps made thereafter. It's a simple film. No dramatic plot twists, simple narrative that is used to the best of its ability Cons: Honestly at this point I can't think of one… Overall, ‘When Harry Met Sally' has stood the test of time to become one of the great romantic comedies of all time. The chemistry from Meg and Billy is so touching and heart-warming to see as the film progresses, its screenplay from Nora Ephron was brilliant and not repetitive in anyway, the telephone scene and the fake orgasm scene are some of the best pieces of acting I've seen in a while and I just love how this film is simple but yet so effective in its delivery. Quote – "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." – Harry Burns Score – 4/5

• Aug 27, 2020

Very solid rom com 4.0

Very solid rom com 4.0

• Aug 27, 2020

Comedy brilliance without losing a touch of its sincerity. it's both very well written and wonderfully performed.

• Aug 21, 2020

Great movie! Great romance that unfolds over the movie with great dialogue, a fitting soundtrack, great acting and more.

• Aug 03, 2020

The infamous fake orgasm scene in the diner will go down as one of the funniest scenes of all time.

• Jul 18, 2020

"Men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way" When Harry met Sally is an iconic rom-com. For may the ultimate one, though it's ultimately the traditional boy meets girl, they fight, they spend time together, they fall in love. Within the romantic comedy genre, it might be one of the better films, though to my mind no more entertaining than others of it's kind. Overall the movie makes for a good case study, meaning I enjoy analyses of it more than the film itself.

• Jul 16, 2020

Not into the so called (Rom-Com's) but this movie really is a classic. Just great chemistry with everybody. Sad that Kirby and Fisher are no longer with us.