Chuck: Season 5 Reviews

• Apr 01, 2019

This series will be greatly missed!

This series will be greatly missed!

• Jan 14, 2016

While this show has had it's ups and downs with story and a significant plot, I always loved returning to Burbank to see the Nerd-Herd employee take a day off work to stop a Russian Mob boss or deactivate a bomb. While Chuck's performance get's riddled more and more with emotional drama, the randomness of Lester and Jeff, Morgan's clumsy ineptitude, Casey's stone-faced awesomeness, Sarah's determination and the giddy joy felt before every fight scene make this final season enjoyable, and give Chuck an arguably fair send-off.

• Jul 11, 2015

Chuck will forever hold a special place in my heart. It pains me to accept the bitter sweet ending but I knew it had to be done. A show such as this always have to end beautifully/tragically. It is how this is remembered. After watching the ending, one will surely find the urge to begin watching Chuck Season 1 all over again!

• Jun 20, 2015

this is just the best show ever 'nuff said

this is just the best show ever 'nuff said

• Jan 04, 2015

This is without a doubt my favorite show of all time. I only watched it recently on Netflix but it was amazing. once i finished the 5th season I instantly started again from the beginning. I'm just hoping that a movie will eventually happen, or even if Netflix picked it up for a new season

• Dec 03, 2014

No other show has captivated my interest to such lengths... even years after its departure.

• Aug 04, 2014

While it aims to please the fans, Chuck season five had the potential to be so much more, but fell flat. Would've been nice to see the show shake off it's tired, campy tone for a while.

• May 13, 2014

I though the show was great my only problem was the last season it wasn't great but was fine enough.

• May 12, 2014

the final season of Chuck features it's most extreme changes to the character structure. For the first time, Chuck is no longer the intersect, and in an interesting twist, Morgan downloads it himself. Eventually, Morgan is freed from the intersect and the gang spends most of the time preventing other groups from getting there hands on different copies of it. The final episode, Chuck Versus The Goodbye, is absolutely fantastic... I was going to give this season 3.5 stars, but then I remembered this episode and was forced to bump it to four... Bottom line, this is a decent season and ends the series fantastically. I'd recommend this series.

• Apr 21, 2014

I'm still crying. This final season is amazing but it left me devastated. With the twist and turns, action and adventures it is everything expected and more. Watchers will be holding their chairs until the very end.