Earth to Ned: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 25, 2021

großartige Idee,großartige Umsetzung. Ich liebe die Figuren von Henson und die Gäste sind gut ausgewählt

• Jul 04, 2021

There simply has to be fake reviews messing up the average on this show.

There simply has to be fake reviews messing up the average on this show.

• May 26, 2021

Just saw it today it's terrible. I guess it is suppose to be funny? It is not funny at all. It's actually trying way too hard to be funny. So hard that the jokes fall flat, skits are just stupid. It is not worth paying for that's for sure. Disney is losing its edge with these cheap streaming shows. Jim Henson and Walt Disney are rolling over in their graves. They must be so upset.

• Dec 12, 2020

We love the escape! The art production is perfect. The puppeteering is masterful as always. The jokes and relationship with characters gets better with each episode. And the Clodsssss. We LOVE the clods.

• Oct 09, 2020

Really good talk show I love the guest

Really good talk show I love the guest

• Sep 20, 2020

This is show is fabulous! Sweet, snarky and every good thing in between. Great writing and brilliant puppeteering. Can't wait for Season Two!!!

• Sep 19, 2020

This show is great. It's like a cross between the Muppets and Jiminy Glick. Quirky and hilarious. I can't wait for future seasons.

• Sep 15, 2020

Great show with funny and kind script. Love the characters!

Great show with funny and kind script. Love the characters!

• Sep 15, 2020

Entertaining for the whole family. Picks up after the second episode.

Entertaining for the whole family. Picks up after the second episode.

• Sep 15, 2020

If you ask me, I would say Ned would've make a very unique Talk Show Host especially with the kudos of halting the invasion because of not only celebrities, but also a rich variety of pop culture on Earth. Hey Ned, Cornelius, you guys are always welcome to come down to Earth any time.