Killjoys: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 02, 2019

Watchable space opera

Watchable space opera

• Nov 24, 2018

A snarky clever show that doesn't take itself too seriously in a great way!

A snarky clever show that doesn't take itself too seriously in a great way!

• Oct 03, 2018

We are welcomed to a cluster of 4 habitable planets (or rather 1 planet and 3 habitable moons), which relies on a group of bounty hunters to police the quadrant. A duo quickly becomes a trio as they resque a brother and all sorts of adventures are had. All you gotta do is kick back with a glass and trust LUCY will get you home safely.

• Sep 18, 2018

it has great potential and snappy dialogues, too. the characters are fun to watch but the production design could do better.

• Jan 15, 2018

Fun. Doesn't get too deep, but easy enough to watch.

Fun. Doesn't get too deep, but easy enough to watch.

• Oct 13, 2017

Perfect example of too much character development. This universe is filled with pathetic, unlikeable fools. The action is not worth the slog through Killjoys' oversharing.

• Sep 02, 2017

I am so sick of these shows adding gay characters that do not make sense we have a guy who went from being a tough guy with a woman on his arm, to a wimpy guy that is now gay ! Then you have a women taken from the memory of the other same woman but one is gay and one is straight come one they are not twins they are literally the same person. I am sick of these shows adding gay like it is something they have to do not because it is any way close relevant to the story line. Hate to break it to you but 99% of the country is straight and no we don't want gay people in all our shows. You could have had aliens and humans fine but you took the cheap way out with lazy writing and it hurt the show. I am done watching this garbage the plot makes no sense hullen is forever or you are dead but then they can cleanse hullen but not the star she can't be cleansed !??? People die and they morn then other people die and all of the sudden they can come back wow lazy writing bad producing I would give this negative stars but I am forced to settle for a half of star.

• Aug 01, 2017

A fun series with a Firefly vibe its episodes are better than its overall arc

A fun series with a Firefly vibe its episodes are better than its overall arc

• Jul 13, 2017

Gritty and fast paced. Real humour and sexual tension. Don't over think it, just let it wash over you and get on board. This is not DS9 nor the Walter White of space.

• May 19, 2017

The first season was enjoyable but I felt the show got better in the second season as the world became more fully developed and I started to care more about the characters which is the opposite of what usually happens where a TV show becomes less interesting over time.