Mr. Mercedes: Season 1 Reviews

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Jun 05, 2019

Certain novels would make great films and I honestly thought this Stephen King book was better suited to the cineplex, I was wrong. Great cast and creepy premise that grows better with each episode. Unsure where season 2 will go, but at least this show received a season 2 and 3 for that matter. I've joined this series at the right time and fingers crossed 2 and 3 deliver. 05/06/2019

• May 24, 2019

Amazing merciless show about a serial killer playing a cat & mouse game w/ the detective that's trying to catch him & it having real repercussions!

• Apr 13, 2019

En af de bedste bog adoptioner jeg har set.

En af de bedste bog adoptioner jeg har set.

• Sep 12, 2018

Compelling, edge of the seat, nail biting TV. The lead character is as endearing as he is repellant and his arch nemesis is as weird and awful as they come. This is a world peopled with dark, deep and multilayered characters. Couldn't stop watching.

• Jul 29, 2018

Great adaptation from the book, looking forward to the next season.

Great adaptation from the book, looking forward to the next season.

• May 15, 2018

loved the books. they could not have chosen better actors for these roles. can't wait to see the next season. in fact I still have season 1 recorded on my dvr so I can watch it again, especially right before season 2 begins. Mr. Mercedes is in my top five favorite shows.

• May 11, 2018

BEst. Series. Ever. dark and chilling - exactly what you'd expect from mr. king. it mostly followed the book, too, which is always a plus.

• Jan 17, 2018

Dark, honest and perfect.

Dark, honest and perfect.

• Dec 16, 2017

Very close to Stephen King's excellent book. Brendan Gleeson is in fine form and Harry Treadaway is positively evil! Took me a couple of episodes to realize that was Kelly Preston as Brady's alcoholic mom. What a great actress!!!

• Dec 13, 2017

Although some parts of the plot were very slow moving, it was overall a good show because of the acting and because of the plot's content.