P-Valley: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 17, 2020

Incepe bine, foarte noir si sexy, dar se termina previzibil

Incepe bine, foarte noir si sexy, dar se termina previzibil

• Sep 13, 2020

I am in LOVE with P Valley!!! Uncle Clifford is all that and 3 bags of chips, Mercedes is Awesome, Hailey got much game and Diamond got some stuff we have not seen yet!!! Lil Murda is confused but will find his way, Mississippi is going to come into her own, but I can't get enough of this show!!!!!

• Sep 10, 2020

I think this tv is way better than the hustlers movies. All i know is where is season 2. 🤷💖

• Sep 08, 2020

P-Valley was something different for a change. From their diverse characters and story lines, to the beautiful exotic dance routines. It is a definite must see. Cannot wait for Season 2.

• Sep 01, 2020

To start I'm not a fan of strip clubs although I've performed several photo and video shoots for clients in them. So I approached P-Valley with some skepticism. I was pleasantly surprised to be instantly captured during the very first episode. I love the grittiness and rawness that approximates my experience as a photographer. The cinematography is spot on. The writing is very good. And the acting is excellent. I also enjoy the soundtrack to each episode and spent some time in the studio photographing the artist that performs the title track when I was in Memphis. To sum it all up approach the series with an open mind and be non-judgmental and you'll very much enjoy the offerings!

• Aug 17, 2020

great show!!!... didnt think I was going to like it...boy was I wrong!!

great show!!!... didnt think I was going to like it...boy was I wrong!!

• Aug 14, 2020

The dancing alone deserves to be certified fresh!

The dancing alone deserves to be certified fresh!

• Aug 10, 2020

Love the series!! Black girl magic!!

Love the series!! Black girl magic!!

• Aug 06, 2020

100% this is exactly the reason that people do not trust critcs, there is no way this who is 100%

• Aug 04, 2020

Can't say much because I don't want to spoil it but... It's very entertaining and you won't regret watching it!