The 100: Season 3 Reviews

• Dec 31, 2021

The series could have ended in season two, but it appealed to season three, which unfortunately featured a horrible story, drama, suspense, and script. It's from whine

• Dec 09, 2021

This season was fabulous. I couldn't stop crying when we lost Lincoln. And Lexa! Characters grew into their own, good plot.

• Sep 23, 2021

The first and second season were decent but after all the killing, retribution, alliances and deception, it becomes just more of the same. For season 3 I like the new twist as we learn how the world was destroyed and the struggle against Allie but I still find myself bored and losing interest. I will probably not watch the rest of the series which is too bad. It looks like the later seasons get better. If the creators had limited the series to just 4 seasons, it would probably be a lot better.

• Dec 28, 2020

Can I just talk about how awful this season was. I practically watched it holding on to the hope that maybe we could get back to the great potential this show had shown during its first season, but as I said in the previous season's review. I would never date the person responsible for making me known as "Wanheda", (commander of death,) and I don't think Clarke would have either. I can understand forgiveness and forming an allegiance, but dating... Nope. This season is up there with season 7 as the worst seasons of the 100.

• Dec 22, 2020

The storyline was pretty interesting but got boring pretty fast. I loved the clurphy scenes and Lexa coming back for a second.

• Nov 09, 2020

This season really started to lose me for awhile hoping season 4 can reel me back in.

• Aug 31, 2020

Aguante Clarke Griffin.

Aguante Clarke Griffin.

• Aug 01, 2020

The show has lost some steam by the end of this season with some of its departing characters but it is still a blast.

• Jul 17, 2020

Foi uma temporada muito escura, algo que realmente foi impressionante em ver em um show que era teen, a explicação de como tudo começou no episodio 13 foi maravilhoso, eu amei aquele episódio. Essa temporada foi o começo de muitas mudanças em alguns personagens.

• Jun 28, 2020

It's a very enjoyable show despite being full of horse***t , like a) mankind was stuck on a spaceship for almost a hundred years yet oxygen had never been a problem until last minute plus they could still produce whatever the heck they wanted - where they got the raw materials / resources from mystifies me b) the grounders are still perfectly capable of speaking flawless English yet they've invented a new language to communicate - just for kicks, I imagine