67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Reviews

April 2, 2014
I'm currently reading a book on David O Selznick, and this was one of his productions, and it was free on youtube so i checked it out, plus i dont think id ever seen a full tom sawyer film, it's kinda crazy the racist things they got away with here, especially with the black boy, and naming a character injun joe, but kelly is really good as tom sawyer despite never acting before, but becky is kind of a useless twat, robson is real good as aunt polly, i never read the book and was never a huge fan of twain, but i guess it did an all right job
July 31, 2011
La mejor adaptacion que se haya hecho en cine para para la obra inmortal de Mark Twain "Las aventuras de Tom Sawyer". Simplemente deliciosa, conmovedora y por supuesto muy divertida, emocionante y entretenida. La cinta te atrapa desde el principio y no te suelta hasta despues de la palabra "fin". Es "la" peli­cula familiar y de aventuras por excelencia! Lastima que no la hayan editado aun en DVD o Blu-ray original. La vi en un VHS de regular calidad.
jazza923
July 20, 2005
ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST VERSION OF THE CLASSIC MARK TWAIN STORY. THE CAST IS WONDERFUL, TOMMY KELLY IS A GREAT HUCK. MAY ROBSON SHINES AS AUNT POLLY AND WALTER BRENNAN IS EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. VERY MEMORABLE PICTURE.