One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Reviews

July 12, 2010
Ok, I am a "meaning of life" person. I am not sure that the general public realizes how impressive the list of interviewees is in this movie. My personal favorite is Richard Rohr, the open-minded catholic priest...he is deep. But I was also moved by "regular dudes" at the end of the movie telling what the meaning of life is...how cool that someone cares enough to try to direct us to think about that..so cool!
July 12, 2010
½ March 20, 2009
A Must See! Two unknown filmmakers from Detroit make a movie that is completely inspirational. They ask 20 questions to great thinkers from all walks of life.
November 1, 2008
thought provoking one
March 13, 2007
Got a copy through spiritual cinema! Good documentary!
March 28, 2008
Excellent! More of a documentary. Inspirational and Inspiring!
March 23, 2008
mmmmm. breathless in what it brings. a must watch film. Not a movie , but a film about you and me and the person sitting next to you and questions we maybe should pay a little more attention to
August 31, 2007
In this intriguing, one-of-a kind film, three guys from Detroit interview some of the most distinguished spiritual guides of our time, and are blessed with clear and direct answers.
½ September 16, 2007
This is a phenomenal documentary intended to open the dialogue on religion. The same 20 questions were presented to luminaries from many religious and spiritual belief systems.
August 21, 2007
want to see it again
½ June 17, 2007
seen it own it best movie of jet lei i seen
May 5, 2007
could be of interest
April 25, 2007
i liked this, early jason stathem
March 28, 2007