The List Reviews

½ November 17, 2008
Had high hopes for it, but wasn't as good as I had hoped.
½ March 27, 2009
If you want a bit of a thriller with a clean, Christian presentation, this film will do it for you. It was a decent story line and the acting was good for a low budget film. It helps of course that there are a few big name actors on board. The ending though was unsatisfying, it felt like the story wasn't really resolved.
April 9, 2011
One of the worst movies I've ever see. It stars Malcolm McDowell and the guy from JAG. It's amazing how bad this film is. Has a good idea about a secret society, etc., but then goes horribly wrong with the religious stuff. Really really bad ending.

Two of my buddies watched this film together, and after living through this terrible experience, we felt we needed to share this experience with anybody we could talk into watching this pile of crap. So yeah, we'd talk the movie up to people to get them to watch it. We'd always say that the ending is the best part, with a nice twist at the very end. That ensures that they watch til the end. I've probably got about ten or so people to watch this film based on my recommendation... and that's about ten or so people that seriously got BURNED!
June 1, 2008
Very slow moving and very painful to sit through, I didn't feel it would ever end. The production values are good, as is the cast but it is downright a bore to watch.
½ March 18, 2008
[color=white]For a low budget Christian movie I thought they did quite well with this.[/color]

[color=white]It's based on a Robert Whitlow book by the same name that is set is partly set in my home town of Charlotte, NC.[/color]

[color=white]Sad that it didn't get picked up for distribution.[/color]