Sisters

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Sisters Reviews

Nicki M

January 10, 2009
I liked this up until the last ten minutes or so. Good, creepy suspense film, both actresses are great in their roles. Then it takes a very confusing twist and I'm not at all sure exactly what they were getting at with it, but anyhow... I will have to check out the original version of this movie for sure and see if that makes more sense!
shanaym12
May 12, 2011
Nobody payed attention to this remake of De Palmas original movie with the same title, but I happen to think this was at least as good as the original movie if not better.

I agree with most that the ending although shocking but didn't make much sense, what would completely change who the reporter was?... I don't know, maybe we should ask Buck :)
sparks2009
March 7, 2009
never seen the movie
i might watch the movie with my dad
he likes psychological movies
to a interesting point of view
sounds like a good movie
jaynejetson59
May 10, 2008
It wasn't a bad movie till it made a stupid twist in the middle. After that it wasn't worth watching.
wolverineland
March 29, 2008
Not a bad straight to cable remake of the classic DePalma film from the 70's. It didnt have the star power of Kidder and Salt or the creepy music of the original but was a decent rehash of a great cult film. Lou Doillon did an amazing job outshining her more recognizable and experienced co-stars.
SonnyLighstrome
March 8, 2008
An OK remake of the DePalma classic, but not done as well as when DePalma did it. Still, worth a watch if you've never seen the original...or just want to compare the two.
October 10, 2011
A convoluted redux of a classic De Palma film. The first hour is able to hold its own through the clever use of suspense (albeit slow), but during the last thirty minutes the film takes a cliche and unexpected twist that doesn't make sense NOR fit with the first hour of the film. This technique is okay, IF the writer or director would have explained it better, but it seems the film is missing a piece that connects the psychological trauma beyond the surface of the skin.
December 6, 2010
This was interesting until the last 20 minutes, which made absolutely no sense.
jazza923
March 5, 2008
Endlessly boring "horror thriller", that is not very exciting nor very frightening. The cast isn't too bad, but with the material they had to work with they couldn't be good. A real dud.