Harold

38% Taxi Brooklyn: Season 1
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Harold Reviews

December 29, 2012
This is PG13 and really SHOULD be for 13+ year olds. Pretty awkward watching it with an 11 year old. However, it was MUCH funnier than I had expected, and star studded.
July 31, 2012
A weird, compelling little film with some fun performances. Not the best executed script and the humor is more often miss than hit, but I enjoyed the movie and found it an entertaining watch on Netflix streaming.
January 29, 2012
It's like an SNL skit turned into a movie, which since it is written and directed by someone who used to write for SNL that makes sense. There are some funny scenes and it was actually more enjoyable than I thought it would be.
tippyco
December 21, 2010
I was a bit skeptical to watch this movie after reading the synopsis but I found myself cracking up from start to finish. I was rooting for Harold the entire movie.
February 18, 2012
Another new comedy where I didnt recognize many of the faces, but absolutely adored the film. Harold is a ten yo boy who happens to be bald. He is well liked in his town, but is forced to move when his mother's job transfers her. Needless to say he quickly becomes a target for bullies, but also an asset for high-schoolers wanting alcohol (the scenes of him buying booze are some of the best in the movie).
August 6, 2013
Quite funny, but too corny.
May 17, 2013
it was a pretty funny feature, i kind of also thought Elizabeth Gillies aka Jade from Victorious was also pretty good.
August 29, 2012
Pretty good movie and it has it's funny moments especially with Cuba Gooding Jr.. A cult classic...
July 3, 2012
the drama dont exist because he look very well happy for a loser...
May 30, 2012
In which Cuba Gooding Jr. plays a janitor with an afro named Cromer. The concept of a middle schooler with premature baldness is the only redeeming quality, but not redeeming enough to make Harold worth the 4 million dollars it took to make it.
February 18, 2012
Decent to watch while you wait for some of the alcohol to dissipate from your system before going to bed. Not recommended under any other circumstances.
Paul Celano
November 30, 2009
This film was ok and somewhat enjoyable. Spencer Breslin was ok, but I really didn't like him in this role. I really don't think he knew his part. Cuba Goodring Jr was really not that good either. It was like they wanted a black janitor and called him up. It seemed like he was not very comfortable with this role either. So I guess you could say that the story was pretty interesting. But as a whole movie, it was just ok.
Virus
April 27, 2009
Excruciating bad at times. Cuba Gooding Jr. just looks ridiculous in this.
Phil D.
December 16, 2008
I think that this is a fresh and witty take on the whole "weird kid moves to a new town" movie. The storyline was mostly cliche but the writing kept the movie moving and really a pleasure to watch. Harold was a magnificent character with wit like that of Juno, with it's own bald headed take on it. I would really recommend this movie to someone looking for a funny, feel good comedy.
jazza923
September 11, 2008
I am a surprised at the universally negative reviews. I thought it was well written and funny, and I enjoyed it very much. Good scenarios, fine performances. Great fun. Sensitively done.
spacemanchris
July 12, 2008
This movie was fantastic. Cuba Gooding Jr. was spot on and Spencer Breslin was tragically hilarious. It's a subtler sort of comedy than you might expect from the trailer, but that's a good thing. It has a lot of charm and a lot of heart. A really fun movie-going experience.
Revere14
June 24, 2008
Cuba Gooding Jr. steals the show in this offbeat comedy directed by T Sean Shannon. It has a clever premise will definitely give you a few laughs.