• R, 1 hr. 32 min.

ExTerminators Reviews

LWOODS04
LWOODS04

September 19, 2010
"It was a movie that I watched to pass the time. Plus I like Jennifer Coolidge. I think she's a riot. I liked her in this too. I have a hard time liking Heather Graham in movies. It's not that she's a bad actress, oh wait, yes she is. But it's also that she comes off, how do I say this kindly... a flake. I think that's how to describe her best. I just can't take her serious in anything she does. She annoys me and just can not act. I like Amber Heard. I don't know what she's doing in this movie, but her and Coolidge made this watchable. The script is bad, most of the acting is bad, and the maybe with a better directing and writing this could have been something worth watching again."
February 20, 2013
Theres scenes in ExTerminators that make the movie just fall apart because of the terrible screenplay and the lines that suffer from a sub-par delivery from Jennifer Coolidge, and over the top responses from Amber Heard. ExTerminators also attempts to copy Thelma and Louise but adding a lesser to the two evils to attempt to balance the themes.
But the problem is simple: ExTerminators is anti-male and largely bereft of laughs. It has some good points about unfair treatment of women but it seems to go just a step too far with that idea and jut becomes insulting, although this may seem sickly comedic to certain female viewers. The ExTerminators just doesen't achieve much of a strength of any kind.

The only thing that is really positive in ExTerminators is that Heather Graham provides a powerful lead with great line delivery and the same gorgeous look she always had, and even at moments where ExTerminators spirals out of control with it's plot dynamics such as the ending, she holds her character strongly. She deserves a better film than this.

So if your a fan of Heather Graham or not a fan of men, this may be the film for you. If you're a fan of a good film, then this isn't.
October 1, 2012
Really, really funny. The dead-pan and ridiculousness and the actresses are all great :).
July 5, 2012
Nem a presença de Jennifer Coolidge salva...
February 13, 2012
The story and acting is quite good and I loved the humor and soundtrack. The editing, however, was amateur to put it nicely. Why on earth couldn't this film have attracted a better director? Still, I loved it even with its flaws.
kingofthecorn
November 28, 2010
(* 1/2): Thumbs Down

I found this to be boring and with minimal laughs.
Eric V.
December 4, 2009
A romantic dark comedy thrown together with a bunch of cheesy lines but atleast you get to look at the beautiful Heather Graham! Women would probably enjoy this movie much more than men.