Cyclone

April 2, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013

(1987) Cyclone
ACTION

To me it's one of the worst low budget straight to rental films I've ever seen centering on boyfriend played by Jeffrey Combs building a top secret motorcycle with corrupt infiltrations by wealthy businessman, unbeknownst girlfriend played by Heather Locklear gets involved who uses bike to kill goons including the ones who were responsible for boyfriend's death. All I can say is that before watching this, I seen a 1980's documentary centering on one of Hollywood's greatest stuntman ever lived by the name of Dar Robinson, and in this film he's given a bigger role as the henchman hired to do the bad guy's dirty work and retrieve the secret thing whatever it is. "Cyclone" apparently was the last film he's ever did besides performing dangerous stunts for the hit "Lethal Weapon", and may have actually been killed doing a motorcycle stunt for this film- I'm not too sure, but anyways Dars acting as well as the others are amongst the worst I've ever seen but theirs some crazy ass stunts that're performed on screen toward the end and should be acknowledged for that alone.

2.5 out of 4 stars
February 9, 2012
I have to admit I enjoyed this movie, but these are the cheesy type 80s movies that I enjoy.
November 5, 2011
cheesey- Yes but hey about a cool motorcycle with lasers lol
FilmGrinder S.
June 18, 2010
What can I say it's a Olen Ray flix. Low budget madness. Big fan of Combs though.