Feds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feds Reviews

iLeo
½ January 21, 2008
A great movie! Loved Rebecca De Mornay and Mary Gross! This is a movie that I don't mind watching every now and then. A great comedy!
May 2, 2016
Charming comedy about two females who prove themselves and others that they belong in the male dominated F.B.I. Sure it's a little cheesy and predictable but entertaining.
½ October 5, 2010
If I had never seen it years ago, I would probably look at it today with a sense of "I'll never see this piece of crap!" and would have written it off as such with a "Not Interested" rating. Granted, it's been at least 10 years and I probably should see it again to see if its age has worn any but, I remember it enough to give it a solid rating with stars.

It is funnier than what I would have thought it to be if I had never seen it.
August 5, 2010
I Just LOVE FED"S It Is A Classic 80* feel good comedy ...Basic Training In The FBI With Two Wimen ...
Mary Gross Is What makes this Soo Great!!! She has a funny innocents about her ..Fave Part When they get drunk and
Agent Janis Zuckerman (Mary Gross) Rips That mans shirt of and is fetishing all over his Tattoo LMAO I was Rollin... Great Movie ;p
½ February 24, 2008
This movie is amazing. I used to watch it all the time with my sister and just remember it beeing absolutely fantastic.
½ July 12, 2007
This a girl power movie it shows gilrs can be tough and can do anything just as good or better than boys.
½ May 26, 2007
One of my least favorite movies ever. I once sat through at home. It gets worse as it goes along. I really hated Mary Gross.
January 19, 2007
Mary Gross is a crack up and a half...I love her role in the film and Rebecca De Mornay is very easy on the eyes I must say!
May 2, 2016
November 26, 2013
A lazily written, intermittently funny comedy.
April 11, 2013
This movie never fails to crack me up.
March 28, 2013
Usual mismatched cop stuff with a gender switch twist. Nothing special or memorable.
½ November 20, 2011
Feels a bit outdated now, but it's still funny.
½ October 5, 2010

It is funnier than what I would have thought it to be if I had never seen it.
½ August 17, 2010
Pretty lame, I like Rebecca De Mornay alot. But God is this movie bad... not comedy, just a COMPLETE waste of time. D+
August 5, 2010
June 26, 2010
Very predictable and standard, but still fun
June 16, 2009
Awesome chick kick butt film.Love it.
June 6, 2009
cute! candidate fred thiompson shows why he shouldn't have ran for president!
½ May 26, 2009
I have a soft spot for these cheesy films I remember as a kid. Its not cinematic gold, but its funny and entertaining.