Feds Reviews

iLeo
½ January 21, 2008
A great movie! Loved Rebecca De Mornay and Mary Gross! This is a movie that I don't mind watching every now and then. A great comedy!
½ October 5, 2010
If I had never seen it years ago, I would probably look at it today with a sense of "I'll never see this piece of crap!" and would have written it off as such with a "Not Interested" rating. Granted, it's been at least 10 years and I probably should see it again to see if its age has worn any but, I remember it enough to give it a solid rating with stars.

It is funnier than what I would have thought it to be if I had never seen it.
½ July 12, 2007
This a girl power movie it shows gilrs can be tough and can do anything just as good or better than boys.
½ May 26, 2007
One of my least favorite movies ever. I once sat through at home. It gets worse as it goes along. I really hated Mary Gross.
January 19, 2007
Mary Gross is a crack up and a half...I love her role in the film and Rebecca De Mornay is very easy on the eyes I must say!
November 26, 2013
A lazily written, intermittently funny comedy.
August 5, 2010
I Just LOVE FED"S It Is A Classic 80* feel good comedy ...Basic Training In The FBI With Two Wimen ...
Mary Gross Is What makes this Soo Great!!! She has a funny innocents about her ..Fave Part When they get drunk and
Agent Janis Zuckerman (Mary Gross) Rips That mans shirt of and is fetishing all over his Tattoo LMAO I was Rollin... Great Movie ;p