Hot Pursuit Reviews

September 6, 2010
I loved Cusack in this movie, he's in hot pursuit of his girlfriend in the Carribean, and the adventure is full of hilarity! I loved this comedy, and if you like comedy adventures, you'll like it too. Also, keep an eye our for both Stillers: Jerry and Ben, who play some very funny guys.
iLeo
October 21, 2007
An old favorite of mine. An interesting role for Cusack.
½ June 16, 2011
One of the '80s John Cusack as hapless underdog that I had somehow managed to missed, this finds him pursuing his lady love across the Caribbean in an effort to somehow catch up to she and her family on their vacation.

Pirates, potheads and all other manner of monkey wrenches are thrown into his plan along the way, and while I wasn't as charmed by this as I was by something like Better Off Dead, it's still a fun watch.

Give it a peep of you've (like me) somehow missed it back in the day.
½ September 4, 2009
A mediocre comedy starring John Cussak. He gets separated from his girlfriend's family on the way to their Caribbean trip. He spends most of the movie following them (though they do not realize he is even in the area). He then learns that they have been been taken hostage and he must rescue them. All the typical things happen that you would guess: Blacks that smoke "ganja" try to help him, a crusty ol' sailor helps him, he is locked up by the corrupt local police, and the pirates who capture his family are implicitly part of the Jewish organized crime that frequently uses the area. Though rather politically incorrect, I would still stick with Captain Ron for your Caribbean trip adventure-comedy.
September 3, 2008
I really loved this movie, Cusack is great in this movie. It's hilarious, got action, and a good story.
½ March 24, 2007
This movie was pretty good. I think that it could have been better, but it did have a little bit of everything..action, adventure, romance..and it was pretty funny to boot.
March 11, 2006
I didn't see the whole thing, but from what I could tell, it seemed a little slow to start...maybe I'll rent it and watch the whoel thing.
½ August 30, 2015
very watchable and entertaining.anything but a sleeper-good pace and no boring segments.
½ February 11, 2015
Starts out fun and dumb...then oddly shifts gears out of nowhere.
July 17, 2014
A very good movie to watch when it is cold outside.
September 9, 2013
This was an oldie but a good. A comedy adventure from the 80's. I went in with really low expectation and was pleasantly surprised.
½ June 4, 2011
A fun movie with decent action and a few funny parts, but remains a good watch.