100 Mile Rule - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

100 Mile Rule Reviews

PantaOz
March 30, 2012
I really don't know what to say about this comedy directed by Brent Huff. A story presented as a dark comedy about three salesmen from Detroit who come to Los Angeles for a two week seminar and get themselves involved in a world of trouble when their 'fun' snowballs into a roller-coaster ride of secrets, guilt, peer pressure and stupidity, was funny at the moments! Away from their wives and children, Bobby, Jerry and his boss Howard are tempted by beautiful women and alcohol in the hotel bar. Bobby, a family man, tries to avoid the "rule 100 miles" (if you are within 100 miles of your home, you are free to do as you please). While Jerry and Howard spend their free time chasing girls, Bobby is dedicated to spend some time with the outdoor sporting activities. There he meets Monica, a gorgeous hotel maid...

Screenplay had its moments, that is a fact, but altogether wasn't fulfilling... still, I could not give it a lower rating than 60% because I did laugh. Casting wasn't perfect but Jake Weber, Maria Bello, David Thornton, Michael McKean, Nick Chinlund and Shawn Huff, did enough not to be blamed.
Nothing special, but good for lonely nights.
March 7, 2006
5.5/10. Better than I was expecting. The cast works well together and do a fine job. The writing was very humorous at times. It also did drag from time to time, but overall not to bad. Maria Bello gives a sincere performance.
PantaOz
March 30, 2012

Nothing special, but good for lonely nights.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
June 4, 2012
no info = no interest
September 2, 2010
GREAT GREAT Movie Some critics are just that critical probably never even saw it. 1000 times better than the dumb avatar Bows and arrows again rpgs, helicopters, grenades etc. This was enjoyable!!! GREAT again Lots of twists and entertaining. I believe it could really happen!!! hit him again wtih the bag of oranges!!
October 30, 2006
100 MILE RULE (2002)
August 11, 2007
Not a great movie by any stretch but a good plot and storyline. This movie is little corny (70's style) but still interesting enough to keep you watching.
shesdownbytheriver
December 22, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested.
October 14, 2008
Not very much to recommend this movie except Maria Bello. I like her as an actress. However, in general, the movie has no redeeming social value. Not even worth renting from the library...
September 16, 2008
A complete waste of time, unlikeable characters and a stupid plot. Don't bother.
½ February 28, 2008
Pretty sure I did watch this. But it wasn't memorably good nor memmorably bad.
November 16, 2007
Cover looks exactly the same as "Gone in 60 Seconds".
October 14, 2007
:D What's up with the covers?!
September 18, 2007
same cover design as gone in 60 seconds
August 20, 2007
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
April 20, 2007
gone in 60 sec box art also 21 grams
August 1, 2007
Only interested in this movie because the DVD packaging design is exactly that of "Gone in 60 Seconds" right down to the font choices and color schemes. Same formula, different variables.
July 26, 2007
Wow, that cover art is one of the most blatant rip-offs I've ever seen.