Movies Like 100 Women (Girl Fever)

43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

—— Jonah From Tonga: Season 1
86% The Knick: Season 1

100 Women (Girl Fever) Reviews

August 22, 2009
I was prodding around YouTube and saw this was on there. Not feeling like doing anything productive, I watched the whole stupid, fucking thing. I respected Steve Monroe's comic timing so much so I gave it 2 stars. But in general, the movie seemed to be made as an excuse to show off Erinn Bartlett's bewbs.
nanoqna
January 21, 2007
ur not gonna like love it. i saw this movie and liked it. its about womena nd stuff. its really different. its not bad btu its not deep. 3 and a half stars!
bigothic
November 14, 2006
this is a fun corny film...got fart jokes and other things and love...its cute....its fun...great? well...its fun...
February 26, 2014
This movie is awful.
Peter N.
July 14, 2010
This has got to be one of the worst movies that I have EVER seen!!!!!!!

Not once did it make me laugh or even smile. The plot is so embarrasing and so is the acting. Chad E has the worst fake smile and laugh seen in a long time.

The only positive thing about this movie is the stunning beauty of Erinn Bartlett.

DON'T waste your time watching this movie- that will be 1 hour and 34 mainutes that you will never get back.
Matt J.
March 2, 2010
Not bad. Pretty good movie.
Sasha K
December 11, 2009
Decent acting, not too great of a plot though
jazza923
March 8, 2006
Somewhere in this muddled mess of a movie is a well meaning story. The message is good, but the way the writers and directors go about getting to that conclusion is all wrong. It goes from some creative artistic sequences to gross out humor.
Bethica
March 2, 2005
I'm watching vh1 driven about Tyra Banks. The more I learn about her the more I want to know.. shes a very diverse person.. shes not just a beautiful model.. shes smart.. shes not a tiny crack addicted stick.. shes very inspiring.. even as a model.. even for a white girl.. lol.
RushmoreDoll
September 5, 2004
One more "enlightened" opinion on a movie... [i]100 Women.[/i]

I thought this movie was funny, but in a perverted sort of way. (The side of me that also likes [i]American Pie[/i]... but it's all good.) It has some funny one-liners and some other funny shit.

My favorite part of this movie was probably either the flash-back scene of him at his prom when his pen burst and ink got all over his dates white dress, or the scene with Willins and Sam doing the whole battle of the boogers thing. Not the actual boogers, just that Sam gives him the finger. I also like the part in the diner at the beginning when Sam calls himself "accidentally funny". I thought that was so cute. I also like at the very end, the slide show Sam makes for Annie with the Michelle Branch song playing in the background. ("You Set Me Free" by Michelle Branch)

Character wise, my favorite would have to be either Sam's cousin or Annie. I like Sam's cousin because he is so stupid and yet he makes some funny points. (Like the part in Uncle Bart's shop when he calls whatsherface's pager and since she uses it as her vibrator... you can guess...)

I like Annie because she is sort-of the almost opposite of his cousin. She is the sweet and reformed former fat girl who still has self-esteem issues. (Kinda reminds me of me!... without the whole sweet thing)

I like this movie, but it has some flaws... what movie doesn't?