Moving Reviews

September 6, 2010
What an outrageous story of a family's move across the country, and Pryor is hilarious, as is the rest of the cast, which includes Randy Quaid and Dana Carvey! I highly recommend this movie, it's hilarious.
deano
May 18, 2007
This is bloody stupid and disappointment comedy of Richard Pryor that doesn't make me laugh.
chadroesti
June 17, 2009
Randy Quaid as the next door neighbor with the 6am jet engine lawnmower and other antics encourages Richard Pryor to sell his house and MOVE on up like George & Weezy. Follows the antics and problems he runs into trying to move all their stuff from one city to another. Hiring Dana Carvey to drive his SAAB, the moving company, Great stuff! Stacey Dash is in this one as well as her first role....WHAT Stacey Dash posed nude in Aug, 2006 Playboy? Anyone have that back issue? Another one I need to rewatch now.
½ March 21, 2008
This film was Hilarious.
iLeo
March 17, 2008
Great!
DrLappos
½ October 11, 2007
I saw this as a kid and still remember some of the lines it was so good. Pryor has always been a god.
December 20, 2011
It's amazing to me that we actually liked movies in the 80s. I didn't remember this movie all that well, but re-watching it ... it's just stupid. But not in a charming way.
½ January 27, 2010
For as simple as this movie was, it was still very funny. What a great cast led by the hilarious Richard Pryor. Really good funny lines as well.
½ November 27, 2009
What a shame, after a very promising first half, it takes a bad turn to stupid and far fetched situations that just aren?t funny. It could have been so good too. Okay performances.
January 14, 2009
i thought this movie was hilarious. i love richard pryor in this movie i have watched this many many times
½ June 3, 2008
Classic Richard Pryor movie and although it has been several years since I saw it I dont remember alot of swear words in it so kids would like it 2
October 12, 2007
I cry laughing everytime i watch this it finally came available on DVD thank god beause my VHS tape was on its last leg.
April 25, 2007
never knew moving could be so complicated, watch as richard goes to get revenge for his stuff and can he stand up to his neighbors cousin in the end . find out in the great comedy with richard pryor
February 26, 2007
Maybe this movie is out on DVD now and I just don't know it! I won't part with my VHS copy for it's that funny. I have eliminated many VHS movies since DVD, but like I said this movie is too good to get rid of it. If anyone knows if it is on DVD please let me know! Everyone in this movie does a great job!
½ October 10, 2006
Really funny and has endless situations where whatever can go wrong, does! "Fun With Dick And Jane" is very similar.
March 12, 2015
Seen it a couple of times, it seems to get funnier and funnier each time.
November 10, 2014
Ok, I'll tell you what I like, Randy Quaid and of course Richard Pryor. But, what I hate, is both of them, in this movie! Also, the writing is so uneven I could merely drown in it. And most of all, they portray the involvement of human beings like their cartoons and all it does is remind me of characteristics I never want to have in myself or see in any people that call them self human beings. I did not feel this was good film, nor worthy of being called a satisfying comedy. Both thumbs way down, with high disappointment.
½ September 17, 2014
Outrageously hilarious. One of the finer Richard Pryor movies ever released and he had some of the greatest slapstick ever in his career in this movie.
August 15, 2014
Good film. And interesting as the rare case of a movie that was way ahead of its time in terms of trends in both cinema and television. As a direct result, 'Moving' has more in common with more recent indie films, or at least films of the 1990's. Don't expect straight comedy. Expect cleverly concealed social commentary.
April 21, 2013