Of Mice and Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Of Mice and Men Reviews

July 3, 2007
This was a wonderful adaption of this story. You can actually still buy used copies of the video of it on Amazon, but it costs an arm and a leg. But Robert Blake really put his heart into this production.
May 26, 2013
This is the version to watch. Randy Quaid and Robert Blake are THE Lenny and George.
½ December 11, 2010
Much better than the John Malkovich-Gary Sinese version.
½ December 20, 2009
i love that movie he plays for my fave team the balldamore ravens
September 2, 2009
bad bad bad. try the book.
February 25, 2009
I like the book quite a bit. We read it in an English class and then we watched this version of the movie adaptation. It was quite good and every bit as tragic. Good performances on Blake and Quaid's part.
October 19, 2008
It's hard to go wrong with this. I think this is probably some of Blake's best work.
June 14, 2008
Reason: this will be quite bad...
½ June 13, 2008
Not bad. Timeless story.
January 28, 2008
Nothing like having Cousin Eddie from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation playing the part of Lennie.
½ December 11, 2007
Great acting of a fantastic Steinbeck book. My favourite Randy Quaid movie.
December 5, 2007
A very good story that may bring tears to your eyes (guys, just blame it on accidently rubbing some salt from the popcorn in your eye). This movie is worth it.
½ December 1, 2007
Afabulous movie , its been to long since I saw it though.
July 18, 2007
A great story of humanity based on John Steinback's book. Deeply touching. Remember to pepare some tissue paper...
July 3, 2007