Three Amigos! (1986)
Average Rating: 5.2/10
Reviews Counted: 18
Fresh: 10 | Rotten: 8
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 1
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 3.1/5
User Ratings: 180,079
This slapstick farce features Dusty Bottoms (Chevy Chase), Lucky Day (Steve Martin), and Ned Nederlander (Martin Short), as three silent movie cowboy stars who get the axe from their Hollywood studio. Just at that opportune moment, a woman named Carmen (Patrice Martinez) asks them to come to her forgotten little town south of the border and do some work for her, for a tidy sum. The three "stooges" agree, thinking they are going to perform their singing cowboy routine, but instead Carmen wants
Dec 12, 1986 Wide
Nov 23, 1999
Jorge Cervera Jr.
Silent Movie Bandido
William B. Kaplan
Silent Movie Bandido
Silent Movie Senorit...
German's Other Frien...
Telegram Delivery Bo...
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
An uneven comedy; Short is based, talking about movie insider stuff to the people in the village who have no idea what he is talking about.
The slapstick situations and the satire on singing westerns are strictly third rate. We've ridden this trail before and 'Three Amigos' offers nothing new.
charming silly fun
Audience Reviews for Three Amigos!
Movies Like Three Amigos!
- Lucky Day: We have a plan.
- Carmen: Yes, what is it??
- Lucky Day: First we break into El Guapo's fortress.
- Carmen: And that you've done, now what?
- Lucky Day: ...well we didn't really expect the first part of the plan to work so we really didn't think much about what we were going to do next. You really can't overplan these things.
- Ned Nederlander: Chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip... LONNEEEEEEEE! [fires pistol]
- Lucky Day: Farley-farley-farley-farley-farley-farley... Hafurrrrrrr... [fires pistol]
- Dusty Bottoms: Kinut, hoooooola widdle! Tas, habble... sohn. [accidentally shoots the Invisible Swordsman]
- Lucky Day: Oh, great. You killed the invisible swordsman!
- Ned Nederlander: [runs over to check] He's dead, all right.
- Dusty Bottoms: How was I supposed to know where he was?
- Lucky Day: You were supposed to fire up. *We* both fired *up*. [aside] It's like living with a six-year old.
- Rosita: I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the veranda.
- Dusty Bottoms: Lips would be fine.
Discuss Three Amigos! on our Movie forum!
Latest News on Three Amigos!
May 4, 2009:Happy Cinco de Mayo! Tour Mexico Through the Movies!
Another year, another Cinco de Mayo celebrating Mexican pride and heritage. Some of our most beloved...
May 5, 2008:Ole! Tour Mexico Through the Movies!
Hola, amigos! In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we've put together a cinematic tour of Mexico. Get a...
August 26, 2005:Lions Gate is Down with "The Notorious D.A.D."
According to Variety, screenwriters Bear Aderhold and Tom Sullivan have sold their comedy pitch to...