Water Reviews

September 6, 2010
This movie is really funny, Caine is great as always, and the story is interesting because it has to do with a wacky little island and their strange politics. I really liked it.
August 1, 2012
This political farce is bloody hilarious. A must see.
½ July 12, 2010
this is probably one of the best movies you've never herd of!
Michael Cane stars in this satire of west indian colonialism about an island called Cascanna and the halarity never lets up.
try to find this on DVD or video it is currently out of print.
May 30, 2010
A star studded cast in a movie that is hilarious in concept, in imagery and in dialogue. There are so many subtle lines and some fantastic character acting, you can atch it again and again and keep finding new levels of humour.
May 30, 2006
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]This is one of the best, funniest, craziest, most brilliant, satiric, poignant - and did I say funny already? - films I have seen. Michael Caine as the govenor is charming and in the latter half of the movie is becoming Cascara's answer to James Bond. Every country gets a satirical stabbing: England, US, Cuba, Germany and France. The best line is when Caine fights a German mercenary: "Who's paying you? It's the French isn't it, I can smell the garlick!"[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Do watch this movie and prepare for sidesplitting humour, brainteasing satyre and great entertainment. A movie of this kind could only have been made by the British.[/font][/size]