If Looks Could Kill Reviews

November 10, 2010
I remember this film when it first came out, I remember loving the concept but hating the way Richard Grieco played it. Arrogant and annoying but quite typical at the time. It was called Teen Agent in the UK.
ScoopOnline
December 12, 2009
He's a student mistaken for a spy. Now all he has to do is rescue a beautiful girl, save all of Europe, and graduate from high school. No problem?
deano
February 1, 2007
An okay action-packed of a high-school student mistaken for an undercover secret agent.
moviefan1725
July 19, 2009
Here's a little gem of a spy spoof that is better than all the Austin Powers movies put together. This movie has story, humor, and action, whereas Austin Powers had fart jokes. Richard Grieco plays a high school student (let your suspention of disbelief start there) who is mistaken for an international spy while on a school trip to France. From there he gets pulled into an international conspiracy involving villians Roger Rees and Linda Hunt. He also gets some help from the de-lic-ious Gabrielle Anwar as a covert operative. The movie is far more credible than it sounds. It's a great spoof of Bond movies, with good humor and likeable characters. What it also has is a surprising amount of action. Credible action, not ham handed. We've got chases, shootouts, and fight scenes worthy of the genre it is spoofing. There's also gadgets clever enough to make James Bond say "Where can I get one of those?" It's not high art by any means, and is not likely the high point of anyone's career. It's hopelessly dated, firmly stuck in 1991. But it's a hell of a lot of fun.
½ March 22, 2008
Male fantasy movie. Females, beware.
March 25, 2012
I had a huge nostalgia moment when I watch this film again for a very, very long time. This filmed reminded me of my father and how funny and at the same time awesome the scenes were. Michael Corben is the best agent ever!
January 10, 2007
only watched it cuz Im a 21 Jump Street fan.. Griecos character was cool, and if you dont expect much going into it, you'll enjoy it..
½ January 20, 2010
Guilty pleasure movie. Fun to watch and many enjoyable scenes, especially the scene with the x-ray glasses.
½ October 9, 2009
I am not familiar with Richard Grieco, and am glad of it. He?s so irritating in this movie, and what?s with his plucked eyebrows? He looks like a drag queen out of drag. The movie did have some amusing moments, but it also is rather predictable and insanely far fetched. It does have a fast pace at least.
March 24, 2007
A cheesy and awkward movie where a teen is thrust into the spy world. Cheesy and Goofy all in one basket.
½ February 3, 2007
a spoof of spy films about a high school kid on a french class trip to france who gets mistaken for the spy, mildly entertaining.
Robbanflix
February 11, 2007
Pretty okey action movie. Richard Grieco plays a student and he gets involved in some spionage accidently because an agent had the same name as he. So now he gets his job like bond kinda. Not a high rated movie but okey to watch.
April 9, 2013
Lots of fun, could also have been interesting if played straight, but with another lead; notable for a very young Gabrielle Anwar doing shtick she'd much later reprise with Burn Notice
November 11, 2011
one of richard g best film, its a cool little film, i like it, takes me back.
½ March 18, 2011
I enjoy watching this movie. It is one of the most funniest spoofs of James Bond movies. The French teacher who becomes a mercenary is wonderful. These are teenagers traveling with a French teacher who is just shy of crazy. Add James Bond special gadgets and a plot to take over the world and voila, If Looks Could Kill.
½ October 9, 2009
½ July 23, 2009
I haven't seen this movie in a coons age. But I did love it back in the day.