Wind

Wind Reviews

sainttom93
sainttom93

December 6, 2008
OMIG-D -- talk about an exhilarating movie!!! It is absolutely wonderful -- Play it in the middle of the winter when upi want something refreshing
October 9, 2007
Its a pretty bland movie. They acting is sufficient, and it is well casted. But its got sailboats in it, so I had to watch it.
October 22, 2013
I have no idea how these sailing races were shot. Good lord. Visuals aside Wind is has a decent story pulling us from race to race.
January 2, 2008
I only enjoy the sailing shots in this movie.
jack m.
December 15, 2009
Why is this movie ranked so low? Wind is the best movie about sailboat racing ever made.
AbsurdRandomness
December 17, 2006
Breathtaking... HIGHLY underrated!
jennifer's picks & pa
April 22, 2006
[size=2]I'm beginning the rather lengthy task of entering into the database every film I have seen, at least those I have a decent memory of. Some may have the briefest of reviews while many will just have a number. Those films that I consider personal favorites and/or those that have some historical signficance I will add later when I have time for more lengthy reviews.

[b]Why Do Fools Fall In Love [/b]Director: Gregory Nava. Stars Larenz Tate, Halle Berry, Vivica A. Fox, and Lela Rochon. The tragic biography of teen sensation Frankie Lymon who's fall was as rapid as his ascent. Interesting, but uneven film with some decnt performances.

[b]White Sands [/b]Director: Roger Donaldson. Stars Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. Rather boring crime drama.

[b]White Palace [/b]Director: Luis Mandoki. Stars Susan Sarandon, James Spader, Kathy Bates and Jason Alexander. Romantic drama between an older blue collar woman and a younger educated man. Deecent but it's not [i]The Graduate[/i].

[b]Wind [/b]Director: Carroll Ballard. Stars Matthew Modine, Jennifer Grey and Cliff Robertson. A sea adventure/sports drama about a man who is trying to win the America's Cup. Nothing to recommend other than the racing scenes.

[/size]