Abraham - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Abraham Reviews

bbcfloridabound
½ October 6, 2009
Now this is part of a series called the Bible collection. It taught me a few things I didn't know. Its worth the watch, the acting and the costumes are excellent. Story of Abram, his adult life. The part where the 3 angels of the lord appear to him very moving. Also recommend the Story of Joseph, Most excellent. Richard Harris has played so many parts in his life, but he gave 100 percent for this one. If your like this film you will also like many films by Fox Family Video. 4 1/2 stars.
January 5, 2008
Excelletn movie, as it brought back many memories of the stories that I was told in Sunday school. Excellent acting from Richard Harris, Barbara Hershey and the rest of the international cast. Enjoyable, but long and at times drags just a bit, but it was just so well done.
½ July 18, 2012
They normally mess up Biblical films, but this is a rare and excellent portrayal of the story of Abraham. Richard Harris was the best choice for Abraham hands down.
February 6, 2011
OUT OF THE WHOLE BIBLE COLLECTION OF MOVIES, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS ALONG WITH DAVID AND MOSES.