Movies Like Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book

Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 29, 2009
A great Remake but not as much great as the Original one.
Conner R

November 22, 2009
It was actually a very fun adaption of the classic and quite memorable. It has a lot of beautiful looking sets and a lot of great sequences to match it. The acting was good and Stephen Sommers' style was a great addition to the film.
Dan S

October 25, 2009
An okay adaption of a Disney classic. It's sometimes thrilling, other times dull, but the acting for the most part is good. Cary Elwes is especially memorable as the snarling villain.
Anthony L

September 29, 2009
Not bad, no songs in it though! ;o)
deano
deano

July 26, 2007
Terrifc family adventure about a boy, Mowgli, a pure-hearted hero of the jungle who raised by animals. Both parents and their children should enjoy this lavish, smartly paced film.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 23, 2007
fun live action version of great animated movie
Yinalí R

October 11, 2007
Classic
jim222001us
jim222001us

August 6, 2007
If you haven't seen this charming and fun live-action version, you really should! The cast is great and Jason Scott Lee is at his best.
Sunil J

October 14, 2007
Kind of a nice adaptation of a semi-interesting book.
constanzaboutter
constanzaboutter

April 5, 2009
Engaging, old-fashioned adaptation that captures the rousing since of adventure of Rudyard Kipling's classic tale. Elaborate production and effects, an ideal cast, and a wonderfully adventurous feel throughout make this a thrilling ride from beginning to end.
Haley A

April 12, 2006
A great adventure, and it stays true to the story and to the Disney animation.
mingsysar
mingsysar

March 7, 2006
Fantastical and beautiful. Stunningly realised and directed. Well acted and a very involving and faithful adaptation of the book.
timoncjm
August 23, 2013
It was a great, very awesome and very entertaining Disney live-action family adventure. It had breathtaking cinematography, great cast, very well done locations, great music, great characters, very awesome action, great adventure, lots of funny moments and a great storyline. It's one of my favorite Disney live action movies since my childhood. I think Jason Scott Lee did a great job as Mowgli, because he's very hot and sexy. I highly recommend this movie to both children and adults.
Hamee
August 24, 2013
This is my favorite adaptation of The Jungle Book. I watched this all the time as a child and still love the story as an adult.
August 3, 2007
This Disney live-actioner is a really fun, pretty adventure flick with some solid stunts and some good animatronics, most of which still hold up.
drasticmezyerz
November 18, 2008
The Jungle Book never looked sexier. hehe Also this stuck really closely to the book so I was pleased with it.
October 30, 2008
Enjoyed by both myself and my children. Jason Scott Lee is highly expressive and very natural for the part.
joejonass1flower
June 7, 2008
i like the movie becase it has my chinees new year in it wich is the snake and cary elwes is in it and i am the king of the amizon i can choke thinks and i can swollo stuff holl
christopherhenry29
March 14, 2008
I would probably buy it if i saw it in a bargain bin. It wasn't amazing but i watched it when i was a kid
October 19, 2007
Not really sure why anyone would try to translate this to live action, but the settings and animals are all right.