Joyride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Joyride Reviews

August 17, 2009
Curse you IMDB! Saw this fon iTunes as one of their 99 rentals of the week. I checked IMDB and saw: thriller, Steve Zhan, 6.6. For a buck? ... Sure, sign me up! Unfortunately, that was "Joy Ride", this is "Joyride", and it is a complete train wreck.

Honestly, there is nothing redeeming about this film. At. All. Tobey is the star and is attrocious. The dialogue is fragmented. Moves at a snail's pace. I place complete blame at the feet of director Peeples, and would say this convinced me to avoid all of his films, but, well, you're looking at his filmography as a director.

It wasn't my fault! I was tricked! I want my dollar back! Rrrrrrg!
½ March 1, 2011
Joyride is ok. The characters are very annoying. It is the last 10 mins that make this worth watching.
June 14, 2012
not bad but the "hitwoman" , isnt that professional even though shes supposed to be. a part of the end is pathetic
October 6, 2010
I don't exactly know how this movie was saved as a favorite. not a favorite of mine. although i thought it was an ok movie.
January 9, 2010
Much better than I expected. A better director would have been able to get so much more for what was put in, but this was still a decent watch and had its moments or unpredictability.
½ May 23, 2009
Joyride had to be the most misleading title ever, plus the plot was boring. Why does Toby's roles be so boring? Even as spider man he was boring. Although spider man was a great movie. I like the hit woman up till she ended up taking the girl under her wing, very unprofessional of her and I guess she did keep her word after all, with letting the boys go free if they gave her her car back. It was really interesting. The movie was stupid though. The acting was better than the script, which made it a durable movie.
February 9, 2009
It was a pretty boring movie. Its one of the few movies that I was hopeing the main characters get killed.
January 25, 2009
Pretty lame movie. Nothing really exciting happened. It's like I kept on waiting for the turning point but nothing ever happened. Just great to see Tobey though. Thats my whole reason for actually watching this.
blizzpirate
December 4, 2008
½ March 1, 2011
June 14, 2012
½ April 27, 2012
I honestly don't know what this is, a movie or a nightmare.
½ August 16, 2009
I dont know what the fuck was up with this movie
½ October 11, 2011
This movie was so horrible that I had to finish it
October 6, 2010
½ June 24, 2010
In no way is this movie worth watching.
January 9, 2010
½ August 25, 2009
The movie is great, i like it lol
August 17, 2009

It wasn't my fault! I was tricked! I want my dollar back! Rrrrrrg!
½ July 30, 2009
What a gloriously mediocre movie! Benicio del Toro, Tobey Maguire, some girl who looks a lot like Naomi Watts at the right angle, and the illustrious Adam West - how could it NOT be amazing?