Picture Perfect Reviews

½ January 13, 2007
An average Aniston Rom-Com. Not her best or her worst. It's ok but I have watched a few of her more recent films lately that I thought were better or funnier at least.
September 29, 2009
I saw this in the cinema. I would hasten to add, I was forced!
movieguru12
February 6, 2008
The ultimate chick flick. Adorable movie. Jen is adorable, Kevin is gorgeous, & jay is 2 cute 4 words. Would absolutly recommend this movie 2 anyone who loves romantic comedies. I love it! <3
FiLmCrAzY
½ November 5, 2007
I love this movie again another brillant romcom starring my favourite jennifer aniston, this is a witty, entertainingly hilariuosly sexy romcom which keeps you glued to your tv!!
All though fairly predictable towards the end its still very good!!
Aniston plays a job obsessed woman who needs to marry someone just so she can move along on job career prospect and thats where Jay mohr comes in giving a very entertainingly funny performance!!!
Really worth a watch!!!
thmtsang
½ August 18, 2007
Rom com about a woman trying to advance her career.
December 24, 2006
Auwe . . .
Minus one star for the directing. Have you ever seen a more unconvincing stroking of a loved one in bed scene?
Minus one star for the sparkling dialogue ?!
Minus one star for casting Jay Mohr. In anything.
Minus one star for that green dress. And three people actually compliment her about it?!
Minus one star for the matching green shoes.
Olympia Dukakis? What's up with this performance? Minus one star.
Hmmm, we're at minus six stars here. Oh well, I'll give it one. It's not as bad as Blair Witch or Jackass.
½ November 2, 2007
Aniston's acting in this was was average at best. I didn't really like her character that much and it bothered me that she said she was "the nice girl" even though she's actually not. There were some pretty funny moments but many scenes were just annoying. The only reason I saw this movie was because whenever I said "I love Picture Perfect" people thought I was referring to this movie when I meant the 1995 version.
August 28, 2009
Saddeningly this is the only Quality Jennifer Aniston film. It was alot better than I expected with Touching Romance and Heartbreaking comedy!
A suprising "Three out of Four" Stars. A Slight Reccomendation.
½ November 11, 2009
It was cute, but not great. I love Aniston, Bacon, and Dukakis, but the movie itself was kinda just blah.
½ January 31, 2008
A fairly innocent romantic comedy. Jennifer Aniston shows that she can carry a leading role.
mingsysar
August 15, 2006
Okay, I admit it, I love romcoms. And Jay Mohr. And saccharine endings. And obvious plot developments. And Jennifer Aniston just playing the same role as she did in Friends. And silly obstacles getting in the way of true love.
iLeo
April 12, 2007
A favorite.
December 4, 2011
September 17, 2011
Great Cast, Great story, and just over all great movie. Romance Comedy that will make you laugh in certain parts of it. Jennifer Aniston plays the typical part she normally does in these movies. Kevin Bacon plays a different part then you will likely see him in most movies. Take time and watch this one it was cute and funny.
½ February 22, 2010
This movie is just plain awful.I like Jennifer Aniston but even she couldn't save thi8s complete disaster.
August 7, 2007
Not too bad for a romantic comedy. I love Jennifer Anniston's hair in this movie, too. Too bad it ain't 1997.
March 6, 2008
This another Jennifer Aniston movie, just like "The Object of my Affection", like that one, this is also a very adorable movie.
October 23, 2007
This movie is really cute. I have seen it several times. Jay is such a good guy in this one...I think I fell for him myself..LOL
½ August 12, 2007
jennifer, an i'm sure lots of woman have fallen for the bad boy only to realize the right guy was there all along.
July 5, 2007
I'm mainly giving this movie 3 stars because Jennifer Aniston is in it. If it were anyone else I would probably only give it 1 1/2-2 stars.