Senseless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Senseless Reviews

September 6, 2010
The premise is somewhat interesting, and there are some funny scenes, but overall it's not that great. Most of the jokes are pretty stupid.
August 15, 2009
When I first saw the previews to "Senseless" a couple of years ago, I thought it was gonna be hilarious and I knew I had to see it. I finally saw it about 2 weeks ago and it is funny, but not hilarious. Marlon Wayans tries out an experiment that some scientists have made, not really knowing what it could do to him. One day he takes an overdose and things really get out of the ordinary. He starts to see double and gets numb all over, (in other words, senseless). That's when the movie gets good and it stays that way almost through the rest of the movie.
If you like good comedy movies, I recommend seeing "Senseless." My only complaints were that the movie wasn't as funny as I first thought it would be and it's a little slow getting to the funny parts. Other than that, it's worth seeing. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000. Not as funny as I thought it'd be, but still has a couple memorable parts.
sanjurosamurai
½ January 25, 2007
entertaining but im not big on marlon wayans
August 24, 2007
You'll be laughing until You R Senseless!!XD
January 30, 2008
Decent film.
½ May 17, 2016
A college kid hard up for cash grabs just any job he can find. He stumbles on an experiment for cash that heightens his senses. Of course, till he gets greedy and takes too much.
April 6, 2012
Marlon Wayans is uncharacteristically likeable. A glace at the credits reveals the reason: he didn't help write the screenplay. Some hilarious non sequitors come out of Wayans' mouth when he pretends to have Tourette's. I had not expected to laugh during this movie. And it was not my last. Senseless is a nice, clean (by today's PG-13 standards), everything-works-out-in-the-end comedy.
½ October 17, 2011
It's certainly essential Wayans' raunch, but Senseless is good-spirited fun--and Marlon makes a respectable lead role.
June 25, 2010
What could have been a pretty decent comedy turned into not much more than a few laughs and nothing really that interesting.
½ September 27, 2007
Her setups here are so witless and pedestrian that there's no imagination to the crude slapstick punchlines; we're just watching a bland jester pantomime sensory overload.
½ June 15, 2007
Should have been much better than it was. A few funny moments showcasing Marlons silliness, but nothing memorable.
January 2, 2007
wow, can't believe somebody would actually think to team up David "Sidekick" Spade with a Wayans brother. even more surprising is that i actually watched this movie.
½ May 17, 2016
½ March 14, 2016
I'm all about stupid comedies but this was just stupid. I'd rather see a movie about his roommate Tim
½ March 13, 2016
3/11/2016: It's not a great film, but it was fun with some silly, funny parts.
July 10, 2015
A good 90s comedy... I watched it expecting it to be funny from start to finish, it isnt the case here, however there are quite a few good moments. Worth the download.
½ May 18, 2015
An apter title as ever put on a movie.
January 11, 2015
Funny movie, though not as memorable as some other Wayans bros comedies.
February 14, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
½ July 18, 2014
7,5/10
Funny movie. When his arm fell asleep, hilarious, best scene