Senseless Reviews

September 6, 2010
The premise is somewhat interesting, and there are some funny scenes, but overall it's not that great. Most of the jokes are pretty stupid.
August 15, 2009
When I first saw the previews to "Senseless" a couple of years ago, I thought it was gonna be hilarious and I knew I had to see it. I finally saw it about 2 weeks ago and it is funny, but not hilarious. Marlon Wayans tries out an experiment that some scientists have made, not really knowing what it could do to him. One day he takes an overdose and things really get out of the ordinary. He starts to see double and gets numb all over, (in other words, senseless). That's when the movie gets good and it stays that way almost through the rest of the movie.
If you like good comedy movies, I recommend seeing "Senseless." My only complaints were that the movie wasn't as funny as I first thought it would be and it's a little slow getting to the funny parts. Other than that, it's worth seeing. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000. Not as funny as I thought it'd be, but still has a couple memorable parts.
sanjurosamurai
½ January 25, 2007
entertaining but im not big on marlon wayans
August 24, 2007
You'll be laughing until You R Senseless!!XD
January 30, 2008
Decent film.
January 2, 2007
wow, can't believe somebody would actually think to team up David "Sidekick" Spade with a Wayans brother. even more surprising is that i actually watched this movie.
½ May 18, 2015
An apter title as ever put on a movie.
½ July 18, 2014
7,5/10
Funny movie. When his arm fell asleep, hilarious, best scene
June 2, 2014
Spade and Wayans? What a great combo of annoyance.
½ October 16, 2012
lame film, but I watch anything Spade is in, and then regret it bitterly
April 6, 2012
Marlon Wayans is uncharacteristically likeable. A glace at the credits reveals the reason: he didn't help write the screenplay. Some hilarious non sequitors come out of Wayans' mouth when he pretends to have Tourette's. I had not expected to laugh during this movie. And it was not my last. Senseless is a nice, clean (by today's PG-13 standards), everything-works-out-in-the-end comedy.
½ October 17, 2011
It's certainly essential Wayans' raunch, but Senseless is good-spirited fun--and Marlon makes a respectable lead role.
June 25, 2010
What could have been a pretty decent comedy turned into not much more than a few laughs and nothing really that interesting.
July 19, 2008
Its only a watchable movie because of Marlon Wayans
½ February 28, 2006
Here's some film ratings.