Easy Living Reviews

rubystevens
March 31, 2011
an absolute delight. sturges' wonderful script, leisen's light touch, and adorable jean arthur. what else could u ask for!
jjnxn
½ March 11, 2010
Silly but cute.
½ September 5, 2010
I liked this movie it has one of those stories that are driven along by coincidences, and it all gets very silly by the end.
½ September 14, 2008
Really solid screwball comedy written by Preston Sturges. Jean Arthur is amazing
May 5, 2010
One of my absolutely favorite screwball comedies that doesn't get that much mention today. It is often overlooked. Jean Arthur is my ideal queen of screwball. She never fails to make me laugh. This is so brilliant with the right amount of witty humor. One of the best scenes is in the diner. It's just the perfect, classic, & ridiculous screwball moment. Too much to love about this one. Honestly. See it for yourself.
½ August 22, 2009
Jean Arthur is such a delightful actress. I will never understand why she is not listed among the great classic stars, or why she was so often overlooked for the Academy Awards. This is a great classic screwball comedy, a joy from start to finish.
December 22, 2007