Tower of Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tower of Terror Reviews

½ April 11, 2007
It's pretty funny, and Childesh, but it works out for the most!~
September 29, 2010
It has that made-for-TV cheese about it, but there is something about the film that I really like. It has a really good story and even though it could have been done a bit better. I enjoy watching Tower of Terror every now and then.
½ October 27, 2014
Back in the 1930's an elevator fails and kills famous Hollywood people on their way to a posh penthouse party. They now haunt the building. In comes a reporter and his niece, set on solving the mystery, thereby releasing the trapped ghosts. There's no hiding the made-for-TV aspects of this, which kinda detracts from its potential. Funny, the right amount of scares for small children.
½ June 2, 2008
This is one of my favorite Disney channel movies... they put out the best ones on Halloween! Good memories...
June 1, 2008
Pretty good movie. Not that scary, but still. I've watched it since I was young and a lot of things seemed scary. The ride at MGM is awesome. Kirsten Dunst is a little cheesy, but Steve Guttenberg is a pretty good actor. I really loved the music from the 20s or whenever it was. Okay movie.
½ July 3, 2007
great movie. it includes Glenn Miller's Moonlight serenade. this movie is based on the amusement park...
June 27, 2007
so i first saw this movie on ABC Family one friday night.

this movie went beyond the ride at MGM and explained why those 5 people were sent to the Twilight Zone.

overall its a good movie but probably not something to watch if you are young.
April 24, 2007
omg i love this movie its so awesome its just to cool. your eyes are glued to the screen when you watch this. you will not even want to blink if you watch it. its an old movie but frecken awesome.
½ December 11, 2006
OMG!!!! THE RIDE @ DISNEYLAND ROCKS! If you havent been to the California Adventure u HAVE to go b/c that ride is sooooooooooooo awesome! the movie is great too and all but the ride is sooooo freakin awesome! and i get to ride it again in March of '07!
October 21, 2006
It was pretty decent ,actually, it was before kirsten dunst became famous so she didn't have this ego that she was trying to cover up or anything like that, just her good acting.
½ October 13, 2006
Another one of my favorite halloween movies, and it is "written" by D.J. MacHale, my favorite author, author of the Pendragon series. :)
January 4, 2014
It's not unentertaining, but is rather irritating because it just can't decide what kind of movie that it wants to be.
June 17, 2013
This is one of the best TV films ever made that I've seen!
November 30, 2012
The film doesn't fully capture the foreboding, creepiness, and magic of the ride but it does try. The film does throw in some small references to the ride, and the most noteworthy thing about the film is that parts of it were filmed at the actual attraction. Most of the acting is just ok, and the story itself is kind of lame. It's a decent little film, but still worth a view for die-hard fans of the ride.
August 18, 2008
[font=Arial Black]Its ok but it can sometimes gets a bit boring in places but mostly its really good for its time the efeects are pretty impressive![/font]
July 1, 2012
I mostly want to see it out of Disney loyalty. Plus it's about one of their premiere rides.
½ September 24, 2011
Used to like this movie as a kid, I can see now that its cheesy but still it was memorable so I think I would give it 4 and half stars for a "made for TV movie"
July 6, 2011
I haven't watched it in a while. But I remember it to be entertaining and pretty fun. I liked it pretty well. A good, chilling movie for younger viewers.
½ April 21, 2011
Staring a rising Dunst and "on his way out" Guttenberg, this throw away Disney channel movie just sucked. There's nothing intresting about it.