The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Reviews

May 16, 2007
The ultimate disney halloween fable. scared the hell out of me in those glorious nights of childhood.
½ October 8, 2008
pretty damn bad. you know those movie versions of novels that lit teachers make you watch, well, this is one of the worst. the entire setup is bad. acting is far from good. as predicted it doesn't stay true to the story. at least i didn't have to pay to watch it.
½ October 11, 2007
Fairly well made. A little over-the-top with certain aspects, but otherwise entertaining and often exciting.
½ January 21, 2008
Would be great for 12 years old. It is everything Walt Disney movies are not anymore: dark, frightening, edifying, in one word cathartic. Unfortunately I saw after my 13th birthday and had no other choice than feeling intensely bored, disgusted by the actors and totally unimpressed by the level of special effects.
June 14, 2007
great movie! I liked it when it was at the playhouse and i was a member of the cast. (this movie is all about javonne and me)
½ October 24, 2014
This has got to be one of the most boring, stupid, and head-numbingly uninteresting films EVER.
April 21, 2013
put in most wanted to see
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
April 28, 2011
hated it, I thought it was crap, thought it would be better than that, will not watch again, I thought it was crap, it was directed by Pierrre Gang and it starred Brent Carver and Paul Lemelin
September 25, 2012
wohoo, johnny depps yea!
August 7, 2012
the one with Johnny Depp is better
June 4, 2012
Dreadfully slow and boring.
April 5, 2012
IT WASNT SCARY BUT I DID THE TRICK
June 14, 2011
Let's face it. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is the not the type of story that you can do in feature length, therefore explaining why Tim Burton's version took a different approach.
January 21, 2011
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is maybe the most faithful film adaptation of Washington Irving's timeless classic, featuring beautiful scenery, genuinely chilling moments, and Brent Carver's brilliant performance as Ichabod Crane.
December 29, 2010
Looks like a rip-off to me.
November 24, 2010
½ September 22, 2010
One of the shittiest movies ever made period. Terrible acting and the beginning started off like a camp fire story which was cheesy.
½ March 12, 2009
I can always go for a good Johnny Depp movie
February 12, 2010
Rachel Lefevre? Does that name ring a bell?