First Daughter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

First Daughter Reviews

½ November 27, 2009
July 2, 2007
this movie is the first movie of three movies. the other two movies that follow this movie are called,first target and first shot. there all great movies.
½ November 27, 2006
5.5/10. I like Mariel Hemingway, but I don't think she is particularly well cast in this thriller. The film isn't too bad. It has a good pace, the plot is moderately interesting but a bit far fetched. Still, watchable.
June 28, 2012
Pretty decent TV movie. Mariel Hemingsway is good as a bodyguard protecting the president's daughter. With her tall stature, she actually makes a credible female agent. It's nice that she did not lose the role to some size 0 actress. All lead actors are actually quite good and are given scenes to tell us about themselves. It's not a character study but it's not totally brainless either. It would have done terribly at the box office but among other TV action adventures is does quite well.
March 23, 2012
An absolutely fantastic film that keeps you gripped to the edge of your seat until the very end.
December 27, 2011
July 4, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that diamond dallas page, alan dale, dominic purcell, gregory harrison, monica keena, mariel hemingway, doug savant, robert taylor play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.......i think that diamond dallas page, dominic purcell, monica keena were great throughout this movie.........i think that the director of this thriller/action/made for tv/straight to video/straight to dvd movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast thorughout this movie n i think that this is an entertaining movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie
½ November 27, 2009
September 12, 2009
could be interesting.
March 25, 2009
i can't watch it online so this site sucks!
½ April 16, 2008
Recently, I just watch this movie in Global TV. When , I try to find good shows,the scene where Alex protects the president from being shot catch my attention. The quality of this movie maybe is not in OSCAR class, but I like this one. The story about the president's daughter(Jess) who is on a trip with her school. Because her father sends 3 FBI Agent along with her, Jess feels a little bit weird. She thinks ,she has no freedom as a 16 years old girl. Until,3 members of American Freedom Community try to kidnap her in order to make her father release a member of their community. Well, Doug Svant on this. Awesome!!!
March 14, 2008
why did i even waste my time watching this...questioned myself
July 2, 2007
½ July 6, 2007
Not a bad movie...enjoyable for television.
July 5, 2007