—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Beautiful Reviews

Leigh R

November 7, 2006
One of my favorite movies of all time.
iLeo
iLeo

April 12, 2007
Love this movie! A favorite.
August 10, 2013
I was only awake for the second half of this, but that half was enough to deem it complete crap that had no business being made.
gemini861
August 1, 2007
its funny and heartwarming as you see a grown woman finally grow up and realize what's really important in life.
sexyespinal2005
May 8, 2007
this is gud for some of the women theat have a child and u don't say nothing they are kinda going to get mad at u
gotellam
June 5, 2007
I love it. Such a beautiful story. wonderful!! Minnie Driver went from the fatty in Circle of Friends to the Beauty queen of my dreams. Makes me believe I an change my body as well!!!!
webberamber
January 23, 2007
Not typically what I would consider a great movie, but it was very endearing and still kinda funny too.
graemii
January 11, 2007
Really liked the friend in this. Can't think of her name but the one who went to jail. Overall it's ok.
December 18, 2006
I've only seen this movie once but it is soo good! Minnie Driver is so "beautiful" (she really is..)!
December 10, 2006
I absolutely love this movie. Minnie Driver is wonderul. Whatever happened to Hallie Kate Eisenberg?
October 23, 2006
Wow, was this a dud. This movie is about a self-absorebed woman who wants to be in Beauty Pageants. The only problem is beauty pageants in Miss America cant have kids and she finds herself knocked up. So she hands her kid over to a friend to raise! Then she spends the rest of her life bickering back and forth with the kid, who she doesnt get along with , and who has no idea this swine is her real mother. Skip.
thatcuteguy
September 7, 2006
VERY CUTE, COMING OF AGE, CAME OUT BEFORE RECENT "LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE" STARRING STEVE CARREL AND ALAN ARKIN
YourWorstNightmare07
September 6, 2006
Oh I just love the cast and Minnie Driver is just hilarious. Kinda like an airhead, kinda...dumber...than that. But still very pretty!
teenwriter100
July 3, 2006
Not an awful movie, no where near anything great though. Minnie Driver is entertaining and there is a good message to it. Kind of a mindless watch
tso05001
June 9, 2006
Funny, and Hallie is just really cute, I think she is adorable and a great little actress. Minnie driver is pretty kewl to.
November 7, 2013
An unbelievable and shallow movie.
July 30, 2013
It tries to show heart, but it ultimately gets discombobulated by its own joyless, sloppy script, and inconsistencies that ware the attention span thin.
July 9, 2007
One of the best movies everrr
September 16, 2012
Although this movie may not be the best around, I actually rather enjoyed it. The first time I saw it was on Starz, I believe. But, after seeing it, I liked it. Seriously not the best movie. But I can watch it again and again, easily. :)