61% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

On the Line Reviews

Bobby H

October 14, 2008
The best part about this movie was Emmanuelle Chriqui, she is smoking hott! There's a good range of cool songs and some pretty funny comedy through out it as well.

The only downfall really was kind of a typical love story that you could guess the ending of before the movie already started.

Nonetheless it's a pretty good movie to watch - a good date movie, if it does nothing else for some people.
iLeo
iLeo

December 16, 2007
I think this would have been a great movie without the likes of Emmanuelle Chriqui as the lead female character. Anyone would have been a better selection. Lance Bass's character wasn't convincing enough.
The Half-Star rating goes to Joey Fatone in his ever musical pursuit to be the next big Rock-Star!
September 8, 2012
A cute romantic comedy set in Chicago. It's admittedly overly silly, but I liked it. (First viewing - Summer 2002)
July 2, 2012
Simple but cute. Lance's acting could use a boost. Also the conflict could have been resolved by him screening phone calls by asking for more specific details about their meeting. Love the Justin/Chris cameo at the end!
June 10, 2009
holy shit...i refused to watch this for soooo long...then my curiosity got the best of me about a year ago. i'm kind of glad i watched it b/c it is so much worse than i thought.
June 25, 2008
The best part of the whole movie was the 'making of' at the end where justin and chris played the hair and makeup stylists.
kronkles
December 4, 2007
I know its cheesy, and that the lead guy is gay, but its such a good movie if you need to be lifted up:)
pixiedust24
August 5, 2007
A very touching love story. Towards the middle of the movie, it felt like there was no end in sight, but things finally got back on track.
lelandp13
June 29, 2007
Was SO bad... I had to own it... I bought at a used DVD store for .99 cents... .99 CENTS!!! BWAAAAAAA
merrypsimon
May 20, 2007
This is such a good movie. I remember that the only reason my mum had rented it for me was because it has 2 of the Nsync members in it. even though lance is Gay, I still love the movie and I still love Nysnc.
May 1, 2007
I was dragged to this steaming pile of poo by a friend who was obsessed with Lance Bass and N Sync. I wanted to get up and walk out of the theatre. It's just...really bad.
babygal914
March 27, 2007
I loved this movie. It features 2 members from my fave group from the 90s. It wasn't really popular but it probably was for all *Nsync's fans. So who knows?
September 13, 2006
It wasn't bad, but it's a reflection on my life with women -- I get interested, and then I can't make another move.
angietron
August 20, 2006
don't look at me like that! I saw this piece of shite on the teevee when I had nothing better to do!
mellie771
June 23, 2006
I'll give it three stars just b/c lance is in it and he's a cutie but other then him this movie sucks lol
mizditz101
June 11, 2006
This movie was a TOTAL FLOP in the theaters.. but I still like it!!! I looked for it FOREVER!! $4 at IGA. OH YEAH!
August 24, 2013
Enjoyable piece of fluff without anything really memorable about it.
June 23, 2013
Again, a movie I liked as a kid, but am now embarrassed about.