3 A.M. Reviews

FiLmCrAzY
October 10, 2010
i didnt like this movie to much, although its watchable it just doesnt have excitment which is weird when its a story based around a killer and death and fear, so it really was poorly executed, it was like the directer didnt know what they wanted from the movie!

its a pointless story but credit has to go to the actresses and actors who made something out of this poor script and story!
September 13, 2010
I liked it. Should've known what I was getting myself into when I saw that it was a 40 Acres & A Mule production, lol. Funny enough, this film was light on the racial issues for a Spike Lee joint. Though I've never been to New York City, I do admire it for its diversity, which was celebrated in this film. Bobby Cannavale and John Ortiz were hilarious; they were perhaps my favorite part of the film; Michelle Rodriguez was playing yet another mad-at-the-world femme with a chip on her shoulder; Sarita Choudhury has got to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, even when she's being a harpy, she's gorgoues; Sergej Trifunovic's character was actually lovable despite his many obvious flaws; and 'The Daily Show's" Aasif Mandvi was a pleasant surprise! While I enjoyed this film, I found it weird that Rodriguez' story was left so unresolved. Or at least to me, it felt unresolved, whereas everyone else's were wrapped up neatly with a bow. This movie came across to me as mostly a comedy, with some drama and a little tragedy thrown in. If you're a Spike Lee fan, give it a look-see.
iLeo
½ July 26, 2008
A favorite.
½ December 18, 2010
Even though it wasnt directed by Spike Lee, It sure felt like it was.I loved the story of each character & how they were told.
February 14, 2010
The movie had a good cast. You can't go wrong with Danny Glover, Pam Grier. Even Michelle Rodriguez showed some depth and not just the I'm angry look she has in all of her movies. The script could have been tighter and the direction could have been a bit better, but this was still a solid movie.