• Trapped

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Trapped Reviews

Cynthia S

October 25, 2010
Well acted, well casted thriller about a kidnapping of a little girl that was carried out more creatively than most. The movie immediately draws you into it and you feel almost feel like you are in it. Bacon was fantastic as the bad guy coupled with a very good performance by Theron.
bbcfloridabound
bbcfloridabound

April 7, 2010
Have seen this film more then once. Its a good film but one only needs to see it once/ A very young Dakota Fanning in this one. Kevin Bacon plays the ultimate psycho kidnapper. And Courtney Love is a take charge Bit*ch who knows how to kick As*. Plenty of suspense but only needs to be watched one time, it just loses valve to more it is watched. A good one to add to the collection in case someone comes over and hasn't seen it. 3 1/2 stars.
Nicki M

December 4, 2008
Decent thriller spoiled by a ridiculous ending. Would have been a lot better without the crashing cars and explosions. The whole cast (with the exception of a weak Stuart Townsend), are good in this - even Courtney Love, to my surprise. Dakota Fanning, excellent as always and Kevin Bacon pretty good in this one. Would have been a four star movie if they hadn't gone totally over the top at the end.
Dean !

May 30, 2007
Kevin Bacon stars in another tense thriller along side the beautiful Charlize Theron.
Leigh R

October 17, 2006
Thriller of thrillers. Great ride...
deano
deano

November 13, 2006
Good thrilling with the crime of kidnapping.
Dannielle A

November 22, 2008
This was a really sick and twisted movie. Everyone who was a part of this movie is psychosexual. The movie would have been a phenomenal thriller without the weird aspect of the killer and his wife wanting to screw the kidnapped child's parents.
Steven V

August 5, 2008
Love the beginning. The premise of the movie is set up beautifully, tightly, but a garbled ending with too many plot lines begun in the last third of the movie dooms the project. It dissipates interest when a director arbitrarily introduces motives that had not been foreshadowed. Competent actors in what is eventually a lifeless vehicle, despite the chase, collisions, smoke and noise.
Audrey L

June 11, 2008
An excellent thriller.Courtney Love
really can act! Kevin bacon is stellar as the bad guy.
December 21, 2010
Certainly an interesting break from traditional kidnapping movies. Though, at no time during the movie was I worried or concerned about the welfare of the actors. There was just not enough "danger" and suspense in this movie.
wolfkarma
December 12, 2008
Evem though Courtney Love was in it (she did pull it together for this film) great supense. Keven Bacon and Charlize Theron make such an impact. Dakota Fanning is great as always. Stuart Townsend will surprise you. A must see for older people. Younger kids should not watch.
hardyrox94
October 14, 2008
TOTALLY!!!! awsome one of the greatest movies ever plus it gets even better charlize hteron iz in it!!!!
Huxley11
August 30, 2008
Loved the book. This? Not so much. It's pretty unfaithful to the book in multiple ways and it just led me going "........", "O_O," or "WTF? :/" a couple times, especially the ending, it was very awkward, very.
June 21, 2008
Forgettable. I couldn't give it too much of a chance. The script was as unworkable as the the book was unreadable.
bSpiker
March 18, 2008
Wow, I know I say this alot about movies I really enjoy, but this one caught me off guard. I love Kevin Bacon's bad-guy-roles, and as much as I hate Coutney Love, I have to say, she didn't annoy me in this. Theron is great as always, and not to mention Dakota, who for her age, did a wonderful job in this. This film is like other thrillers, but because of the actors and the film's tension-building suspense, I feel it deserves more attention. I really enjoyed the end conclusion too, it reminded me of Hitchcock's high-octane endings. Don't let Courtney Love scare you away from this tightly crafted thriller. It's a must see.
January 21, 2008
finally saw this on TV, though I should watch it on DVD... it was actually not that bad of a movie, very interesting and done well...
CaptJacksWench02
July 5, 2007
This movie is so intense & so emtional wonderfully acted. Having children myself, I could relate to Charlize Theron's character - so terrifying to be in that situation!
fallingpigs
August 23, 2007
This was a good to watch movie but it went a little strange towards the ending. For me it went from you could believe what happened to you just ruined a good thing. Also I can't help but look at Courtny Love as a dirty individual. Still it wasn't to bad for a rental.
jozrox2011
July 9, 2007
The only thing that put me off was Stuart kissing his real life girlfriend...still a good movie of his though!
June 3, 2007
I read good things about this movie but I got about half an hour into it and just had to stop because the acting and the writing were both so awful.