The Sight Reviews

½ October 6, 2006
Wasn't that good, but, then again, not that bad either. What puzzled me was all the Alice in Wonderland stuff. What did they have to do with, well, anything?
June 29, 2008
A poor thriller and rip-off of 'The Sixth Sense', that was intended to be a pilot to something bigger, but failed.
½ December 3, 2009
I never found it convincing, the story is pretty lame and the cast is bland. It sure sounded a lot better than the final product ended up. Rather ordinary.
½ October 17, 2008
The ending seemed obvious to me. It showed a picture of the twin towers in ruins. But the thing is that the copyright for the movie is 2000, not 2001. Did they not actually finish it until 2001, so that they could hint about 9/11, or was that a weird precient thing?
½ March 6, 2008
Kept me trying to figure out who the bad guy was up until the very end...seemed like it might have been a pilot for a series the way it was left open at the end... Brit film so it is different from the American style of ghost movies.. very little blood and guts too which was nice
June 26, 2012
Think this was a pilot for a series. I have seen this several times on late at night, and enjoyed it each time. The difference from Sixth Sense is that he has been chosen as the next mortal to help trapped souls. Too bad, it did not make it into a series I think it would have done very well.
October 17, 2004